Really ?

ianferguson

I have seen the reply now at least 4 times and I am still unsure if he really touched the ball or not with his hands. I would say it hits one of his arms but did he handle it I am not 100% sure and if that's me watching it on the telly. The ref clearly looks to his linesman for help but he had a worst view that's the ref. 

Always ask ask yourself if that was Rangers would you of been happy? I think if that was big Wes then I would not of said it was a hand bal outside the box.

Just now, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I have seen the reply now at least 4 times and I am still unsure if he really touched the ball or not with his hands. I would say it hits one of his arms but did he handle it I am not 100% sure and if that's me watching it on the telly. The ref clearly looks to his linesman for help but he had a worst view that's the ref. 

Always ask ask yourself if that was Rangers would you of been happy? I think if that was big Wes then I would not of said it was a hand bal outside the box.

Fuck sake are you for real it hit both his hands , who needs fuckin enemies...........

4 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

If he puts his arms towards the ball outside the box and the ball touches his arm then that's handling.

Not sure how you can even try and defend that.

5 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

If an outfield player did that - what happens?

It's very clearly outside the box.

6 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Initially maybe but he certainly pulled that ball back into himself with his right hand . 

1 hour ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I will watch it again.

my point is that if I am not sure how can the ref be sure? What were we wanting from that? Keeper sent off? At best we would of got a free kick and keeper booked...... 

He doesn't walk with a white stick in front of him & you do??? 

Seriously, if you can't see the ball touch his hands you either need a bigger TV or an appointment at the opticians! 

Fuck me!! You could get a job as a compliance officer for the SPFL with judgements like that! 

1 hour ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Really ?

Ref had a poor sight of it due to his poor positioning. The linesman was on the far away touchline and should have seen it but the keepers left arm blocked what the right one was doing (handling).

This one I'm puting down to shite standards.

Once the linesman and ref find Murty and apologise then we say its over and move on to the next fuck up.

2 hours ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I would say it was a handball regardless because that's what if was. Right hand down, brings ball closer into body and under control.

Pena deserved a red for his tackle. Alves deserved 2 game ban for stupidity. Thus keeper handled outside the area. It's all as simple and clear as you want it to be.