Really ?

ianferguson

19 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Sorry for posting my opinon ?I will be sure to get a larger tv, get to the optitions and refrain from posting on future events :redcard:

I would imagine it's not you he's referring to....Linesman apologising to celtic  re penalty last week??????

For fuck sake the guy is well out of the box and goes down on his hunkers with 2 hands to the ball. What else is he going to to do that for and why not put his boot through the ball? That's how he trains and will not untrain himself in this instance with someone honing in on him poking a toe at the ball. Blatant handling but the referee somehow gives him the benefit ffs.

Does the CO study events such as this?

The refs impose the 6 second rule against us.

Let me explain. If the keeper handles the ball for more than 6 seconds outside the box it counts as an unintentional foul and an indirect free kick is awarded, but only if it's an away game played on a Sunday, except Easter Sunday and the refs birthday.

Simples.

7 hours ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I have seen the reply now at least 4 times and I am still unsure if he really touched the ball or not with his hands. I would say it hits one of his arms but did he handle it I am not 100% sure and if that's me watching it on the telly. The ref clearly looks to his linesman for help but he had a worst view that's the ref. 

Always ask ask yourself if that was Rangers would you of been happy? I think if that was big Wes then I would not of said it was a hand bal outside the box.

He used both wrists/forearms to control the ball most obviously his right.

I don't think most refs and linesmen are biased against us (although a few most definitely are), I just think that the standard of refereeing in Scotland is piss poor and yet another indication of a failing SFA/SFPL.