BlueMexican

***Suggestion Thread***

16 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Even if we save on the compensation to the sheep and pay that as someone's salary, they're going to want significant funds to spend on the team and that won't come from the board and will need to wait on next season's ST money. We just don't have it and that's the harsh reality. 

Outside the mhanks, has he been a success at Aberdeen?  Does he know Scottish football?  Does he have any connection with us?  At that level, he's a no brainer to me - if you admit that's the market we are shopping in. Accepting that is a different story but it's a reality. 

i do think he will get  few quid in January, he has Aberdeen fighting like fuck as a team, as someone said he is beating the rest of the spl, he went into that game last night on equal points with celtic, could Rodgers have done the same with Aberdeen,  McInnis had built that team, its his team, he knows what he is doing and he is doing it with one arm tied behind his back. 

we're not going to get a big name manager and tens of millions to spend, to me, he is the perfect choice and will do better at us than the sheep. im sure there is players the he wanted but couldnt get because of a few 100 grand. i think the board will back him but obviously not with tens of millions, DM know what he is at,  and IMO he is the right choice to get us challenging and closer. 

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You aren’t the brightest. To go from where we are now to trying to topple the taigs simply can’t be done - there has to be a progression. 

To just go all out and go from our state to trying to win the league against this celtic side will set up back years.

by all means if Conte or Mourinho become available, want to come and we have a spare 70k per week to pay them by all means bring on the taigs. 

Its not a question about getting McInnes in because we are happy with second it’s about progression and building again. 

He’s possibly our Tommy Burns appointment...

At the moment it’s not about challenging the taigs, it’s about at least beating them a couple of times a season, we won’t challenge for the title for another season or so but maybe McInnes will get those wins and maybe a cup or two.

4 minutes ago, thegambler said:

That’s not going to be happening either this or next season. 

I meant in the long term 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What did he say?

H e was straight forward.  not good enough and he thot celtic where excellent at times.  along that line. 

If he's offered the job he will take it for sure. No worries there.

His options is stay at Aberdeen, who he has taken as far as he can with their diddy budget and staying in a horrendously dour and nasty city that's the arsehole of the country.

Or come home to the best club on the planet with great training facilities, massive loyal fan base and a beautiful world class stadium and higher wages and exposure, it's a no brainer.

It's happening.

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, so who then? 

I don't know. But neither of those two.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s possibly our Tommy Burns appointment...

Yup and that’s what we need - been saying it for months, we just need someone (after a few lousy flop managers) to get us galvanised and up there again then when he’s took us as far as he can we can get an upgrade and our Wim Jansen moment 

people moan we can’t keep changing managers, err yes we can and we should until we get it right and get some proper progression 

Just now, Siwel said:

I meant in the long term 

In that case, yes he could imo. What he’s done with a shoestring budget makes me think he could definitely make the step up with more funds. 

Fair enough. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Time will tell mate I hope so. 

I think he will do well enough to steady the ship and make us a comfortable second but that’s about all I see us getting from the guy. I do hope he proves me wrong if it is him we’re getting and if we are going after him we should get him in before Partick next week.

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i do think he will get  few quid in January, he has Aberdeen fighting like fuck as a team, as someone said he is beating the rest of the spl, he went into that game last night on equal points with celtic, could Rodgers have done the same with Aberdeen,  McInnis had built that team, its his team, he knows what he is doing and he is doing it with one arm tied behind his back. 

we're not going to get a big name manager and tens of millions to spend, to me, he is the perfect choice and will do better at us than the sheep. im sure there is players the he wanted but couldnt get because of a few 100 grand. i think the board will back him but obviously not with tens of millions, DK know what he is at,  and IMO he is the right choice to get us challenging and closer. 

He'd wheel and deal....the significant funds were if you chase a real top tier manager, he's wanting bucket loads and we don't have that. That's what people need to realise wanting us to go big and challenge the mhanky mob straight away. We don't and and won't have those sort of funds any time soon until the board are chased or secure huge investment from somewhere. 

Largely, those not wanting McInnes want someone with a bigger reputation that's going to scare them and Brenda. We simply don't have the funds and the sooner they realise that, the sooner we can all get behind someone like McInnes, or whoever. I also think the mhedia shenanigans and ridiculing would stop with McInnes. 

I'd be gobsmacked if the board went big. 

in mo opinion we be better with the guys from st johnston that guys took a very poor team and made them far better than they should be plus he an ulsterman and a bluenose 

Just seems a bit lacking in ambition.

Oh, the red celtic are better than us just now, let's take their manager off them... that'll fucking sort them out.

17 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Not happy with this. This has another sacking in nine months and back to square one written all over it. I don't want McInnes and I don't want Wright.

Then who?  and be realistic!

5 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

He'd wheel and deal....the significant funds were if you chase a real top tier manager, he's wanting bucket loads and we don't have that. That's what people need to realise wanting us to go big and challenge the mhanky mob straight away. We don't and and won't have those sort of funds any time soon until the board are chased or secure huge investment from somewhere. 

Largely, those not wanting McInnes want someone with a bigger reputation that's going to scare them and Brenda. We simply don't have the funds and the sooner they realise that, the sooner we can all get behind someone like McInnes, or whoever. I also think the mhedia shenanigans and ridiculing would stop with McInnes. 

I'd be gobsmacked if the board went big. 

Mate, look at Aberdeen now, theyre getting full houses sitting second. big crowds back, this is because of Mcinnis 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

Then who?  and be realistic!

Already said that I don't know, but neither of those two.

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

Mate, look at Aberdeen now, theyre getting full houses sitting second. big crowds back, this is because of Mcinnis 

My sheep shagging mate also said take McLean and Mcinnes the dons aint that happy trust me.

I’m not sure Tony Docherty would come here with him but would Gordon Marshall and Barry Robson?

Things could get very interesting.

Ryan Jack was Aberdeen captain but seems to be struggling with us. We sometimes refer to this apparent slump in form as ‘the weight of the badge’ when stepping up to play for Rangers. DM will certainly feel the weight of the brown brogue and blazer as he will never have worked under such pressure and scrutiny in any of his previous posts. It remains to be seen if he will be able to make this huge leap but unless we can push the boat out for someone of a much higher calibre I would be happy to give DM a chance bearing in mind it could go as tits up as any of our previous incumbents. 

4 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

My sheep shagging mate also said take McLean and Mcinnes the dons aint that happy trust me.

fucking right they wont be happy. 

4 minutes ago, SteveEarle said:

Ryan Jack was Aberdeen captain but seems to be struggling with us. We sometimes refer to this apparent slump in form as ‘the weight of the bagde’ when stepping up to play for Rangers. DM will certainly feel the weight of the brown brogue and blazer as he will never have worked under such pressure and scrutiny in any of his previous posts. It remains to be seen if he will be able to make this huge leap but unless we can push the boat out for someone of a much higher calibre I would be happy to give DM a change bearing in mind it could go as tits up as any of our previous incumbents. 

No cunt seems to have played well under pedro. Pedro couldnt get the best out of a player.