Jump to content
BlueMexican

***Suggestion Thread***

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

It's been banded about but by people I wouldn't be surprised to have been tipped off.  I'd be delighted if it were true. 

Here's a link which gives a decent account of his record and also he was looked at by Belgium and knocked it back only last year...

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/belgium/story/2913957/michel-preudhomme-rejects-links-to-belgium-managers-job

It's a name I mentioned after Warburton left and I'd still be open to the idea of him coming in. He's won sometbing everywhere he's been IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And i'm saying if you can't come up with an alternative you accept the ultimate appointment - whoever that is 👍

This may surprise you, but I'm just giving an opinion here. I'm not going to be consulted by Rangers before an appointment is made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Think this might send Blue Avenger over the edge of insanity, if he isn’t there already.

Hes got his wee ’McKinnus” voodoo doll in hand ready to launch right aff a building 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

Hes got his wee ’McKinnus” voodoo doll in hand ready to launch right aff a building 

Every time he says McKinnish I just keep imagining him as Sean Connery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It's a name I mentioned after Warburton left and I'd still be open to the idea of him coming in. He's won sometbing everywhere he's been IIRC.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This may surprise you, but I'm just giving an opinion here. I'm not going to be consulted by Rangers before an appointment is made.

No surprise mate 😀 but with all due respect it's part opinion. No to mcinnes - fair enougn 

No alternative though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

59 minutes ago, Grundy said:

I have no doubt McInnes may be a true bear at Heart but as Moody Blue said his appointment would be an admission that the board are only aiming at second place. I might be called unrealistic, and perhaps rightly so, but if that's the best the board can come up with they should hang their heads in shame and admit they have been unable to secure the level of investment to take us back to the top.  I really fear that if McInnes is appointed we will be second best, or worse for years to come. We're fucked.

This board really need to get to fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No surprise mate 😀 but with all due respect it's part opinion. No to mcinnes - fair enougn 

No alternative though 

I think it's a reasonable position to take, unless you want me to pull a name out of thin air? It is an opinion, but just an opinion on McInnes. Look, I honestly don't know who I want. But you can know what you don't want without knowing what you do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as whoever they are, they get Miller to fuck or we will have an ongoing issue of unrest, I don't care if Pedro was wrong about him, I only care that he played for the filth with such ease that he slotted right in   , I had more respect for Mo Johnstone than I have for that cunt, and I'm sure Mo probably had to leave Scotland for the abuse he suffered from the dolts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What did he say?

Basically marvelled at how good they were and on that form you can't compete....not word for word but I said in an earlier thread it was embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want McInnes, or Milller to get a recall as the dick from the Sun wrote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

You aren’t the brightest. To go from where we are now to trying to topple the taigs simply can’t be done - there has to be a progression. 

To just go all out and go from our state to trying to win the league against this celtic side will set up back years.

by all means if Conte or Mourinho become available, want to come and we have a spare 70k per week to pay them by all means bring on the taigs. 

Its not a question about getting McInnes in because we are happy with second it’s about progression and building again. 

As good a shit stirring article as I've seen.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how you dress it up. In the very unlikely event that King even pays one penny for him to come, we don't stop 10iar and at this rate, it will be 20iar as this board do not have the aspiration. It is not about the football for them and all about protecting their investment. 

As for progression. Unless JC is doing a second coming, the only progession that squad are doing is out the fucking door they're that bad and there will be little money to do much with it, as most are on long term contracts.

Fund for first or get to fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As good a shit stirring article as I've seen.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how you dress it up. In the very unlikely event that King even pays one penny for him to come, we don't stop 10iar and at this rate, it will be 20iar as this board do not have the aspiration. It is not about the football for them and all about protecting their investment. 

As for progression. Unless JC is doing a second coming, the only progession that squad are doing is out the fucking door they're that bad and there will be little money to do much with it, as most are on long term contracts.

Fund for first or get to fuck.

I’ve sadly resigned myself to them getting ten. If we made more sensible decisions years ago then it wouldn’t have happened but this board and the previous board and the managers since Walter left us has fucked it for us collectively and gave celtic ten 

it’s unforgivable 

thats why I’m happy to go with McInnes now to start again - one back to go forward 

theres no point constantly moaning about it (never forget it tho)  it’s time to act and go back to basics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Every time he says McKinnish I just keep imagining him as Sean Connery.

And don't arrive too late Sean... about 10ish.

".... Tennish?? but I don't even have a racquet..?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

You aren’t the brightest. To go from where we are now to trying to topple the taigs simply can’t be done - there has to be a progression. 

To just go all out and go from our state to trying to win the league against this celtic side will set up back years.

by all means if Conte or Mourinho become available, want to come and we have a spare 70k per week to pay them by all means bring on the taigs. 

Its not a question about getting McInnes in because we are happy with second it’s about progression and building again. 

 

100 percent 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BigBearKnows said:

And don't arrive too late Sean... about 10ish.

".... Tennish?? but I don't even have a racquet..?"

 

I don't get it.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that a veteran famous actor who is worth over £100m doesn't own or wouldn't be able to get a hold of a tennis racquet at short notice? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

It's only 18 months since Derek McInnes took the tramps to the 3 last games of the season.
Still think if he had beat the cunts with 2 matches left there arses would've collapsed.

But he didn't, and it's him that collapses every time he faces them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’ve sadly resigned myself to them getting ten. If we made more sensible decisions years ago then it wouldn’t have happened but this board and the previous board and the managers since Walter left us has fucked it for us collectively and gave celtic ten 

it’s unforgivable 

thats why I’m happy to go with McInnes now to start again - one back to go forward 

theres no point constantly moaning about it (never forget it tho)  it’s time to act and go back to basics 

This is it we need a solid base to build from I'm not even a big McInnes fan but he will give us that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just hope this is just to unsettle them a little. If he is our top target I will be really disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GOAT said:

C'mon, unless we sort the manager position out now, 10 is happening.

 

You have missed my point tbh. If we get set up now for next season then we are ready from the start and 10 is not a formality. Look at our 9 in a row, in the 7,8 & 9 campaigns there were a few sticky times. Once the mystique around celtic has been burst youll find a few teams taking points from them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

"I loved that phrase you used, it was very clever – ‘Revolution not evolution’."
"No, it was the opposite. ‘Evolution not revolution’."
"Well whatever. Because that is me. I ‘evolve’, but I don’t… ‘revolve’…."

Away and wank dogs with yer arsecheeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

This is it we need a solid base to build from I'm not even a big McInnes fan but he will give us that.

That’s exactly it mate - no ones saying he’s an amazing manager or the one that’s gonna topple the taigs it’s just about a bigger picture here as hard as it is to stomach 

I want the best too. Does anyone that doesn’t want McInnes not think I’d want a Pep Guardiola or Ancelotti? Of course I do but we need to evaluate and be realistic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s possibly our Tommy Burns appointment...

Burns team would have hammered Brenda's every day of the week. Fortunately for us, he came up against an exceptional Rangers side. Brenda's side are far from exceptional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Doesnt surprise me, would love a marquee appointment...if not possible McInnes is probably best of what's left. Maybe we can trade Jack back in :anger:fud 

maybe he would play better under McInnes, was a cracking wee player when he was there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×