Well done Murty & the team

45 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Just looked like a real one, didn’t it?

I would say it was probably the best overall performance I’ve seen, in a long time. Hopefully this is a turning point and although we’ve had many false dawns, there was something different about today 

30 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I would say it was probably the best overall performance I’ve seen, in a long time. Hopefully this is a turning point and although we’ve had many false dawns, there was something different about today 

I felt exactly the same!

Can see that being something we can repeat & build on, unlike some of the wins which have seemed more luck than judgement.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

I think if Pedro was still in charge today  he would have won that game.

Farts were very poor ...but then they have bottled it so many times in the big stadiums ..which i expect will be the excuse trotted out by them 

No danger. Bit with our last two results. There's not a hope in hell we would've won today if Pedro was still here. 

16 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I felt exactly the same!

Can see that being something we can repeat & build on, unlike some of the wins which have seemed more luck than judgement.

I know we say one game at a time but win the next three and it’s gets interesting especially if they drop points.

The sheep double header could be the making of this team and bring us right in contention for the league.

we march on

I was saying to the boy today after the game. Murty and the team winning today will ease the pressure on them looking for new manager. We get beat today and there would have been all sorts of shouting going on. Think it gives the board time to try and get someone decent in. And should we give Murty the chance of the next few games. As someone has pointed out we are six points behind. That's a gap but for how inconsistent and shit and throw in some really iffy refereeing decisions it could be a he'll of a lot worse. I'm not sure or even saying Murty is the anewer but he got a reaction from them because he seems to realise what Rangers and this League is about.

5 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Biggest difference for me was the fact we tried to play football on the deck wherever possible. Sick of seeing us launching it up to wee Morelos week after week. Murty clearly had a plan today and the players executed it really well.

Didnt do it in 1st half.

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

After reading the match thread afterwards it looks like you might be right...but at the time I must admit I felt pretty comfortable outwith the goal and their sitter...we were at least trying to play football.

I would like to think Murty took them in at halftime and asked what the fuck they were at. He then told them the plan again and they went out and did it.

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I know we say one game at a time but win the next three and it’s gets interesting especially if they drop points.

The sheep double header could be the making of this team and bring us right in contention for the league.

we march on

I think coming from behind was a statement in itself.

For the first time in a while, I was confident we would get through.

Nice to have no 10-15 minutes of panic, as we’ve become used to.

50 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I think coming from behind was a statement in itself.

For the first time in a while, I was confident we would get through.

Nice to have no 10-15 minutes of panic, as we’ve become used to.

I got worried when they had a couple of corners and thought it’s going to be heavy pressure like St J but they just fizzled out. 

I was glad when we got the 3rd as you need that cushion rather than the panic, as you say

I thought today we played some of our beat football all season especially in the 2nd half. 2e deserved the win and should have had more but the difference this time is that not taking the extra chances hasn't cost us 3 points. We scored the killer 3rd to finish the game and give us some breathing space. Well done to Graeme. He impresses me more everyday with his mentality 

13 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I don't want Murty as manager just now but there's something about him that makes him an invaluable part of the backroom team. I'd love to see him take the team for the next 2 games and get us 3 wins in a row before handing over to the new manager 

I'd like to see him working with the first team as an assistant to the new manager,seems to be a good organiser,communicator and I think would be a good bridge between the players and manager.