• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Was Dorrens not on?

Injured.

Just got back from mulling while walking the dug - main thought was that I hadn’t even thought about Dorrans being absent until then!

Holt made sure he wasn’t missed &, apart from a few aberrations, I thought Jack looked a lot better beside him.

Be nice to have some genuine options in that area.

Since we got promoted from the Championship he's scored one league goal and that was the other day.  I think he's had one assist in the league since we were promoted as well.  So aye, one goal and one assist for a guy who is supposedly an attacking midfielder.  

13 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Since we got promoted from the Championship he's scored one league goal and that was the other day.  I think he's had one assist in the league since we were promoted as well.  So aye, one goal and one assist for a guy who is supposedly an attacking midfielder.  

No one really cares.

3 hours ago, gsa said:

I don't think we can really blame him for the length of his legs!!

Let's get real..he's been decent the last 4 games but that shows u our level Holt isn't a world beater but is doing well....unfortunately our mad support have him hopeless then brilliant....he is neither

Lower league player. Does absolutely hee haw and contributes nothing. 1 goal in a year and a half and similar number of assists. He's a wee golden boy coz he cost £65k but so......ask yourself where he would be within the celtic squad. Fucking nowhere, not even in their reserve team. He is nowhere near the level of player we need to get to where we need to be. The hyperbole by some wanking over him is embarrassing. The very definition of headless chicken. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Lower league player. Does absolutely hee haw and contributes nothing. 1 goal in a year and a half and similar number of assists. He's a wee golden boy coz he cost £65k but so......ask yourself where he would be within the celtic squad. Fucking nowhere, not even in their reserve team. He is nowhere near the level of player we need to get to where we need to be. The hyperbole by some wanking over him is embarrassing. The very definition of headless chicken. 

Fuck up.

43 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Thank you Mr Irrelevant Statistics. This is, however, not new Information. In fact, this thread was never started to talk about a lack of goals or assists since promotion, but instead was purposed with discussing how well he played today and praise him for that performance.

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Thank you Mr Irrelevant Statistics. This is, however, not new Information. In fact, this thread was never started to talk about a lack of goals or assists since promotion, but instead was purposed with discussing how well he played today and praise him for that performance.

Yass Marky, in about these smarmy bastards. Wee Jason Holt is the best midfielder in Britain. 

Btw, I’ve never seen him play attacking midfield since we drew 2-2 with st mirren in the last game of the season in the championship, think he was cm that day actually. 

16 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

On your point, would any of our players be near the celtic squad? If this really is a question you feel you should be asking, then perhaps you should be watching them instead. Supporting your own club and praising players is not an embarrassment. If that embarrasses you then how the fuck do you feel when they’re shite?

2 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Yass Marky, in about these smarmy bastards. Wee Jason Holt is the best midfielder in Britain. 

Btw, I’ve never seen him play attacking midfield since we drew 2-2 with st mirren in the last game of the season in the championship, think he was cm that day actually. 

The statistics of him relate in no way to how well he played today. Some people on here try to play devils advocate without the brain to succeed in doing so.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I love your love for him :lol: 

Wit a boy :lol: honestly the wee cunt is immense. 5ft 3 and still crunching cunts and playing back heels. He can have ma weans if he wants. 

See tbf, a have expressed ma love for him on here since Warburton was the manager :lol: 

Just now, Marky. said:

The statistics of him relate in no way to how well he played. Some people on here try to play devils advocate without the brain to succeed in doing so.

He’s the best player in Scotland.