Hearts v Rangers: The Goals

Virtuoso

Morelos outstanding for 2 goals, finally a cross into the box, Miller actually being where he should be and most surprising of all an actual pass from Miller to a Rangers player and even more of a shock Spice Boy puts it away. 

3 points and better still the scum drop points to Killie, Brenda Oot. 

Leave Murty for the rest of the season, let the DoF buy any players in January he thinks the club needs. Then see where we are in the summer.

2 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Tav's balls into the box have defo improved this season we have nicked a few goals off him so far.

Unfortunately for every beautiful assist there is a goal lost by him being five yards behind his man at the back post.

Just now, Jmax1998 said:

Unfortunately for every beautiful assist there is a goal lost by him being five yards behind his man at the back post.

Aye he's not the best defender we have had maybe with a solid rightback and him shoved forward one we'd do a lot better. 

1 minute ago, HOPLITE said:

Tav's balls into the box have defo improved this season we have nicked a few goals off him so far.

Tav is a very decent player. He is not International class, but a very good professional footballer in common with almost all of out squad. All we need is a manger who knows how to play Tav & the rest to their abilities and we will not be far away from doing something. Pedro was wrong to say that we have the best squad in Scotland, but we have a very good squad that would be capable of doing serious damage WITH THE RIGHT MAN AT THE HELM.

Just now, HOPLITE said:

Aye he's not the best defender we have had maybe with a solid rightback and him shoved forward one we'd do a lot better. 

Agreed, before Windass had me eating humble pie the day I would have played Hodson and Tav on the right and shifted Candeias to the left.

Then again, fuck playing Hodson at right back anawl.

1 minute ago, Jmax1998 said:

Agreed, before Windass had me eating humble pie the day I would have played Hodson and Tav on the right and shifted Candeias to the left.

Then again, fuck playing Hodson at right back anawl.

Hodson is a junior player at best  I hate being nasty to one of our own but the guy is out his depth at Ibrox, I know Windass scored today, again he isn't Rangers class and will go in due course.

36 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Morelos outstanding for 2 goals, finally a cross into the box, Miller actually being where he should be and most surprising of all an actual pass from Miller to a Rangers player and even more of a shock Spice Boy puts it away. 

3 points and better still the scum drop points to Killie, Brenda Oot. 

Leave Murty for the rest of the season, let the DoF buy any players in January he thinks the club needs. Then see where we are in the summer.

Sounds like a plan bud.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Just how good was that cross from Tav?

He made a couple at StJohnstone  with similar wicked crosses screaming "finish me" that one today was spot on he had one target. but his target still had a bit to do great goal.