Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m sorry I’m no looking for an argument but it has to be said the ones who called him for everything and took Pedro’s bullshit as gospel need to hang their heads in shame. 

That aside that performance today was what we’ve been crying out for - that’s what a back to basics competent manager brings you. 

The second half we had belief and fight which is all we’ve been lacking .. that and some basic organisational skills 

I’m not a fan of his overall but wee Holt was superb covered every blade and was winning 50-50’s with ease 

Those full backs of ours though .. anguish 

but to end on a positive young McCrorie was superb a mature showing - couple of stray passes aside. Him and Alves need to play for an understanding to develop imo 

?? I’m having a beer and couldn’t give a fuck. 

Why aren’t you. 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Was excellent today, but you can't ignore his poor run of games at the start of the season. 

I said it was a season too many for KM , today he made me eat my words . I hope he continues to do so . 

He's had a decent rest and kept his fitness up. 

We'll find out after a run of 3 or so games...

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m sorry I’m no looking for an argument but it has to be said the ones who called him for everything and took Pedro’s bullshit as gospel need to hang their heads in shame. 

That aside that performance today was what we’ve been crying out for - that’s what a back to basics competent manager brings you. 

The second half we had belief and fight which is all we’ve been lacking .. that and some basic organisational skills 

I’m not a fan of his overall but wee Holt was superb covered every blade and was winning 50-50’s with ease 

but to end on a positive young McCrorie was superb a mature showing - couple of stray passes aside. Him and Alves need to play for an understanding to develop imo 

Thought Danny Wilson, after a shaky start and on a booking, had a cracking game too, especially for someone’s who’s been out for so long

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Do you think that today KM would have had an extra-special motivating factor to perform and score or not?

Psychology is fun.

Maybe - a lot of players seemed like they had an extra 10% in then today 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I am having a beer in Haymarket with the boys 

it needed said 

your obviously hurting 

?? hurting about what. 

What needed said?? 

He picked a fight with the manager which the player never wins, especially when they are playing shit  

It obviously bothers you more because you keep going on about a manager who is gone. 

Hope you enjoy your pint mate, I know I am . ??????

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Do you think that today KM would have had an extra-special motivating factor to perform and score or not?

Psychology is fun.

Do you think Pedro had an extra-special motivating factor to perform and manage his team to a home victory over the worst team in the league or not?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

?? hurting about what. 

What needed said?? 

He picked a fight with the manager which the player never wins, especially when they are playing shit  

It obviously bothers you more because you keep going on about a manager who is gone. 

Hope you enjoy your pint mate, I know I am . ??????

The manager picked a fight with him 

to cover his own faults 

aside from that you enjoy too - I am 

Just now, gsa said:

So his two goals today negate his behaviour? Negate him sanctioning his agent and his chavvy little wife to slate the club online? 

Fans are becoming so desperate they want to make a hero off Kenny Miller. It's pathetic. 

Totally agree Pedro had to go but that doesn't mean Miller wasn't at fault. And two goals today don't change anything. 

Windass scored today, does that mean we've been wrong about him all along?

What behaviour? What has Miller done? Tell me 

I’m all ears 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It was a superb performance and thanks to him for getting us out the shit, bit if Miller undermined the Rangers manager, whoever that may be, and especially if leaking it to the press, his two goals today are the absolute minimum he could do for making up for his unacceptable behaviour.

No looking for an argument btw.