Kenny Miller > Pedro Caixinha

K.A.I

To be fair to Pedro, he wasn’t the worst when blaming Miller.

That embarrassing  article from the clubs unofficial comic (Rangers Observer)  was an absolute disgrace.

From that,  the smear campaign entailed.

Kenny Miller stood up for himself and his team mates at a meeting, that’s all.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe - a lot of players seemed like they had an extra 10% in then today 

No they didn't, we were shocking against a pish Hearts team until we got a deflected goal before half-time. People calling the football amateur and the like - have a look through the match thread.

Let's not make it what it wasn't.

Our second half performance was better but not a lot - until we got our second. The only time we played much better was when we were at 1-2.

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Happy with kenny in the team as long as up front in his normal role. Not midfield.

He was still dropping deep today but when you are in a strikers position to score also then I don't mind, him and Holt actually complimented each other today very well

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No they didn't, we were shocking against a pish Hearts team until we got a deflected goal before half-time. People calling the football amateur and the like - have a look through the match thread.

Our second half performance was better but not a lot - until we got our second. The only time we played much better was when we were at 1-2.

Hmm I think your in the minority there tbh 

At 37 Kenny Miller is not going to be the answer every time. He may be better coming on from the bench or being rested and coming in for big games but he can still do a job for our club.

To all of you who said get shot of him I hope you're enjoying the flavour of humble pie.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

No one knows what happened behind closed doors, good or bad. So you cannot say Pedro handled Miller poorly, as much as anyone else can say that Miller was a dick.

Ok cool Pedro was right then - today proved it 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

So his two goals today negate his behaviour? Negate him sanctioning his agent and his chavvy little wife to slate the club online? 

Fans are becoming so desperate they want to make a hero off Kenny Miller. It's pathetic. 

Totally agree Pedro had to go but that doesn't mean Miller wasn't at fault. And two goals today don't change anything. 

Windass scored today, does that mean we've been wrong about him all along?

The amount of cunts confusing the club with Pedro all of a sudden. :lol: He’s a nobody and he’s gone, deal with it.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We were excellent in the second half. Taigs would’ve been applauded up n down the country if they played like that after going 1-0 down. 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Looks like you do want to fight no matter what you put in your original post, thought you were actually interested in debate. Silly me.

You are the one shutting down the debate - I just said your in the minority there by the looks of it 

10 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Thought Danny Wilson, after a shaky start and on a booking, had a cracking game too, especially for someone’s who’s been out for so long

Completely agree mate, said this at the game.

Done very well under pressure and especially on a booking.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The amount of cunts confusing the club with Pedro all of a sudden. :lol: He’s a nobody and he’s gone, deal with it.

Btw calling his wife a chav  is a disgrace. I know Laura well and she's anything but a chav