As away days go

Dan Deacon

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Great day turning them over in their new wee patch 

bossed it in the stands and on the pitch 

to be fair to the hearts fans in the boozers there was more than one that said to me they were ant to join in the singing at our end and that the noise was something else - good on them 

Told you mate. Few boys from.drum.are hearts and used to be in WKMFB and CVFB

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Told you mate. Few boys from.drum.are hearts and used to be in WKMFB and CVFB

I knew that anyway but it was nice hearing it from different ones in different pubs and they hate the snp and handwringing cunts In their support with a passion 

We have the best fans in the world. No other set o fans would survive the shit we've survived in last 5 year from one crisis to another week on week we pack out Ibrox and away ends. Credit to those especially that have been from Peterhead to Berwick following us and 55 should be dedicated to them specifically.

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

Shite stadium shite result..we were absolutely destroyed that night mate

I’d have been in the boozers 20 minutes into the game but I’d have like to have that that 20 minutes 

I fly out on Monday to Rome for Chelsea game never been there 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I knew that anyway but it was nice hearing it from different ones in different pubs and they hate the snp and handwringing cunts In their support with a passion 

Online shite imo doesn't represent the hearts support 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’d have been in the boozers 20 minutes into the game but I’d have like to have that that 20 minutes 

I fly out on Monday to Rome for Chelsea game never been there 

Great city ..It is not all that expensive as capital cities go was there 6 months ago great deals on pizza and beer etc

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Great day , class when the full Rangers end was singing together 

There are few experiences better than being at one belting it out in a stadium full of fellow Rangers supporters.

It's the reason I have followed the team so long.

I joined Rangersmedia expecting to get this same experience once in a while.

You'll find some good mates on here, right enough, but for whatever reason the unique experience of oneness among Bears that you get at games or when you meet Bears on the street or in foreign countries - never happens.

What's the score with us and The Billy Boys. Was giving it loud as fuck up there today and it's beginning to come back onto our song sheet again more often.

Police don't seem to be interested in it the now. When I was singing today and at Hivs game I'm expecting a tap on shoulder or camera in my face from the authorities. Has this policing football bill in the government fell to bits or something.

1 minute ago, baxterboy said:

There are few experiences better than being at one belting it out in a stadium full of fellow Rangers supporters.

It's the reason I have followed the team so long.

I joined Rangersmedia expecting to get this same experience once in a while.

You'll find some good mates on here, right enough, but for whatever reason the unique experience of oneness among Bears that you get at games or when you meet Bears on the street or in foreign countries - never happens.

Lads disagree half the time just for the banter on here mate 

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

What's the score with us and The Billy Boys. Was giving it loud as fuck up there today and it's beginning to come back onto our song sheet again more often.

Police don't seem to be interested in it the now. When I was singing today and at Hivs game I'm expecting a tap on shoulder or camera in my face from the authorities. Has this policing football bill in the government fell to bits or something.

celtic are winning mate simple as that , next time we beat them , the country will go into offended melt down again 

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

They were saying on radio Scotland perhaps the largest travelling support ever for a league game in European football? 

I think the BBC are mistaken here, we had more than that today at Pittodrie in May 1987 when we won the league and I'm sure we've had huge crowds at Tynecastle, Easter Road, Old Parkheid, and Firhill to name but a few.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I think the BBC are mistaken here, we had more than that today at Pittodrie in May 1987 when we won the league and I'm sure we've had huge crowds at Tynecastle, Easter Road, Old Parkheid, and Firhill to name but a few.

As an old geezer I go back to early 80s when we were pish but followed on........anyway very proud of our support today made me glad to be a Ger WATP

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Always had a Protestant affinity with Hearts fans. The old boozers on Gorgie Road used to be brilliant. Tynecastle at one time was a brilliant away day.

Remember when George Best played wi Hibs....Hearts were away and at least 300 of them came to support us at Easter road.

best went out to take a corner and picked up a can of mvewans and pretended to take a drink.... Think we won and also won the fight afterwards

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Likewise us

weve a million wee pantie sniffers online but at the game they nowhere 

100% agree mate.

But in here every guy I know personally from you to uncle tam are bonifide fenians haters.

My kinda people