As away days go

Dan Deacon

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Some of those UB songs / chants are a fucking embarrassment though. Bunch of wee fuds.

Our tickets ended up next to them , I couldn’t wait to go thinking the atmosphere is Gonny be class , they fucking ruined my day , straining to make out what the rest of the bears were singing so I could join in coz all I could here was an out of time drum and fucking oh ee oh oh ah , so to the OP original post , any atmosphere pre Union Bears was better than yesterday 

22 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Our tickets ended up next to them , I couldn’t wait to go thinking the atmosphere is Gonny be class , they fucking ruined my day , straining to make out what the rest of the bears were singing so I could join in coz all I could here was an out of time drum and fucking oh ee oh oh ah , so to the OP original post , any atmosphere pre Union Bears was better than yesterday 

Don’t worry about it pal, the rest of us were singing Every Saturday We Follow on repeat, which you think is a “pile of shite”. :huh:

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How good.was udr4 :lol:

Was loud as fuck. :lol: 

The effect the atmosphere has on the team is frightening, seriously its no coincidence our away record (where the atmosphere is terrific) in the past year is far, far better than our home record (where there is no atmosphere unless its shouting abuse at players). 

Murty even mentioned something similar regarding the fans being positive yesterday.

16 hours ago, baxterboy said:

Nothing wrong with banter, mate.

It's more than that.

Do you get close to the same experience in here among Bears that you do at a game?

How could you possibly get the same experience online as you do at a game? At a game everyone is behind the team as one, this is an opinion forum to express what you feel needs changed at the club 

Loved yesterday up there. I know when I have good time because the voice has gone and I will struggle in work because my headset won't understand what I'm saying. ?

Took the boy to our first away game together and he loved it. Knows more songs than me now. Especially the newer ones. Think I will try and source more away game tickets on here when I manage to get time off work.

Top tier was quality yesterday. Just off to my right was a group who sang for the whole game which got everyone around singing then it carried across. It was funny singing Fathers advice at one point one end where a couple of line ahead. It was the wee mans first proper away game he loved it, only thing is he keeps shouting "he's deed". :UK:

20 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

This has been one of the best 

Cracking day and a good atmosphere from the get go. Only downfall was trying to get a pint in the Murrayfield Hotel beforehand, good sash bash though. Mingling with Hearts fans with no issues either

Me and my pal missed the supporters bus home but so had to trek it to Haymarket!

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Love that song man 

I cannae go it personally. Think it's pish. Only like the loyalist songs :lol: but can't complain with it getting sung because there's always loads of loyalist songs belted out before and after it. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I cannae go it personally. Think it's pish. Only like the loyalist songs :lol: but can't complain with it getting sung because there's always loads of loyalist songs belted out before and after it. 

Heard you met a great guy for a ticket yesterday :pipe: big Bob is my uncle. 

As atmospheres go Sheffield has to be up there for me.

When you look at everything we’ve been through and the state we’re in atm having that amount fans travelling across the UK really is unbelievable. 

celtic had to close their top tier and we couldn’t get enough tickets for Elgin away. Madness.