Was anyone on Nuremberg's train?

Thermopylae

Sadly I was not on this train. If I had been I would have done a Basil Fawlty style goose step up and down the carriage whilst holding my comb under my nose. How this clown is still employed after brandishing the Rangers community as Nazis is beyond a joke. Just Imagine if he had made the same comment about the true Fascist, anti-Semitic elements amongst the celtic support.

7 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sadly I was not on this train. If I had been I would have done a Basil Fawlty style goose step up and down the carriage whilst holding my comb under my nose. How this clown is still employed after brandishing the Rangers community as Nazis is beyond a joke. Just Imagine if he had made the same comment about the true Fascist, anti-Semitic elements amongst the celtic support.

Exactly, Britain and the empire fought fascism when nobody else would 

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Exactly, Britain and the empire fought fascism when nobody else would 

At the time we were fighting the Nazis, Eire left the lights on the Dublin to Belfast railway line to help guide the Luftwaffe to the shipyards, and when Hitler died, De Velera expressed his condolences to the German people. If you know your history.

9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

At the time we were fighting the Nazis, Eire left the lights on the Dublin to Belfast railway line to help guide the Luftwaffe to the shipyards, and when Hitler died, De Velera expressed his condolences to the German people. If you know your history.

Is it true that the German change strip is green because the Irish gave them a set of shirts after the war when every other country was keeping their distance? 

14 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Is it true that the German change strip is green because the Irish gave them a set of shirts after the war when every other country was keeping their distance? 

Not heard that one before, maybe a bit of an urban myth but the leaving the lights on and De Velera's Nazi sympathies are a matter of historical fact in case anyone is of any doubt.

Been lying low this rhat after he 'retired' on his Big pension, these parasites don't retire they (nuj) give one another jobs till they die after stealing everybody else's jobs, suddenly coming out the woodwork again, must think it's safe, anybody know who he's working for !

image.jpeg.9bbf79702c6b61fd19e211bb05f9ee70.jpeg

1 hour ago, Thermopylae said:

Keevins was telling us on clyde about his journey through to auld reekie on a train full of Bears ... he made it sound all very bright and breezy I'm wondering if he;s exaggerating his popularity with us :whistle:

If he’s painting us in a good light I’d cut him some slack on this one. Certainly makes a change.

Generally speaking he’s still a dick though.

3 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Fallacy mate, another urban myth, they made that shite up ! !image.jpeg.759ff54aeec95e1e4880f96c95020c70.jpeg

11 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Probably got off at Croy to watch the game in the pub with his mates..........

I need to get off there to get back to where I stay but fucked it. Got on train at Haymarket and just saw the Glasgow and didn't think about it. Went the Livingston and Bellshill way. So Glasgow Central it was for me.?

3 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Not heard that one before, maybe a bit of an urban myth but the leaving the lights on and De Velera's Nazi sympathies are a matter of historical fact in case anyone is of any doubt.

Spot on bud it's a myth, and not only did they treacherous fuckers leave the lights oan to get Clydebank blitzed they were refuelling U boats in eire all through the war and were still aiding and abetting in the rat line right up until the mid to late nineteen sixties, think about that, in moving nazi war criminals to safe havens in South America ! Now these collaborators grandchildren are running Glesga and Scottish fitba, think about that !

image.jpeg.319f6d738622ddc4d95f1526d0f2a27a.jpeg