Optimistic Loyal

1NachoNovo

We're only 6 points off the scum. Looking at the league table, we're good away from home. We've scored more goals than them in that respect. If we can sort our home form out and match them in that department, then we can challenge them. All is not lost yet, but we have to show up in the big games. I.E. take points off the scum and the sheep and we can be right up there. Consistency has always been the issue for me and under Pedro (and Warburton), that is where we have failed the most. Murty seems to get a positive reaction from the players and if we get a good run going, then it will be closer than what everyone expects. I still expect the tattie munchers to win it, but a comfy 2nd is very realistic. It's been fucking depressing of late, but all is not lost. We've got a second wind and this season can be saved. As big Marvin Andrews said, KEEP BELIEVING!

FTP and NO SURRENDER!

P.S. The fans were awesome today. Respect :crabflute:

If we played the same level we did in today's second half we would blow away the rest of the league easily. 

We don't play to the standard that we are able to. Stick Holt on Brown the entirety of the next game against the taigs and it'll kill them off. He's shite but without him they're useless, as proven again today against Killie.

Only problem with that is they have won all 5 of their games away and drawn 3 from 6 at home, so their home record not great either. 

It's fine margins but think the next 5 games could make or break our season - maximum points (big ask with two games against aberdeen) and we will be within striking distance, as well in at least 2nd place,  take less than 10 and I think it's game over for this season.

7 hours ago, yermaw145 said:

Do you think Halliday has a place in our team ?

Based on what he done up until going out on loan, I would say no. I have no idea how he's been getting on since then though. Personally, I can't see him being good enough to play in any future Rangers team. 

7 hours ago, moody blue 1972 said:

Only problem with that is they have won all 5 of their games away and drawn 3 from 6 at home, so their home record not great either. 

It's fine margins but think the next 5 games could make or break our season - maximum points (big ask with two games against aberdeen) and we will be within striking distance, as well in at least 2nd place,  take less than 10 and I think it's game over for this season.

Yep. their home record tells a different story to what we are led to believe. The thing is though, they aren't losing. I have a wee feeling though that when they get that defeat, home or away, they'll bottle it. Here's hoping anyway. They have had an easy run and haven't experienced losing or being put under pressure. I don't think they could handle a situation like that. It's up to us to apply that pressure, so the board have to get the next manager appointment spot on. 

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

We're getting 55, it's the waiting that's the pain on the arse.

Only need to wait until May now.Kenny and Graeme Murty lifting the cup together

What a party at Ibrox it’ll be.

Karaoke

Ally back and folk bouncing footballs off his arse.

Pena putting lines of prop out.

Sandaza, Cribari and Arygrioi on the pitch.

Dave King picking up the bill.

WATP

Going in to November, we've won 1 home league game all season and sacked a manager, and we're still only 6 points behind the rapists.

Even finishing within 5-7 points of them this season would give us a very big platform to properly challenge for the title next season. 

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

scum are 4points worse than last season we are 2points better

So they were 12clear of us by now that's been halved lets keep the head done and get results and you just never know

I think thats enough to start singing we're gonny win the league.