Murtys post match presser.

HeHaw

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

His take on football management is so different from the usual top down approach. It's really interesting. 

I understand what you're saying but does that really work? Surely the most successful managers are very much, top down, in their approach?

The man talks sense in all he says, keeping it simple but he won't be taking over on a permanent basis, it's obvious that he has the respect of the Scottish players in the team, but I would be surprised if he had that same level of respect from the foreigners, it's going to be a tough job for whoever comes in to get them all on the one page playing wise and IMO Graeme's lack of managerial experience would rule him out on this point alone never mind the rest of the bullshit that goes with being manager of The Rangers, however if he were to be offered the assistant managers job and he accepted then I'd be happy with that, but that also depends on whether the new manager brings in his own assistant or not.

23 hours ago, harry handsome said:

Couple of things.

1.Why was he not considered for the JJ role.

2. Why did he make Miller captain yesterday.

I don't believe he applied for it and is happy in his current role working with the Under-20's.

2. He is the vice-captain of the club.

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 07:26, City_of_Blue said:

Because all it will take is a few defeats and people will be screaming he's not experienced enough and the appointment was a serious fuck up.

As much as i like Murty, McInnes is the better option.

I would keep Murty cause it would not make a blind bit of difference .

We will be back here looking for new one in just over a year  no matter what

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I would keep Murty cause it would not make a blind bit of difference .

We will be back here looking for new one in just over a year  no matter what

We could be title winners come the final game.

The new manager and players/January signings might just click and we go on a great unbeaten run.

And would you like some of what I'm smoking?:p: