Pedro on a loser from day one.

backup

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

“Such was the level of mutual distrust between the feuding sides, it is believed those in Caixinha’s camp were openly questioning whether there was an ulterior motive behind the circumstances which led to Ryan Jack’s three red cards in 13 games.”

Hahahahahaha ffs

An absolutely pathetic article posted by an absolute roaster.

Up the loyalists

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many of us were upset about the"loyal servants" attitude well before this whole sorry episode. 

While none of us know the facts relating to this last couple of months, we do know the following:

Miller refused a contract for more money in turkey. 

Miller played for celtic and ran around beating the badge on his chest. 

Miller sanctioned his agent to post pathetic nonsense online. 

To see grown men who have supported Rangers all their lives singing "one Kenny Miller" while the loyal servant points to the Rangers badge on his shirt is utterly embassing. How far we have sunk. Club is a laughing stock. 

3 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

I said at the beginning the guy should never have got the job like many on here. But newspaper stories like this are just complete bullshit. If he or any of the last two donkeys bought better players and won trophies their style of management wouldn't have mattered two fucks  , they would have been heroes.

Some of the adulation after yesterdays game for Miller is comical , sure he had a good game and scored a good goal, but you give him the next five games starting and he will be back to the donkey we all know.

More than likely 

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Many of us were upset about the"loyal servants" attitude well before this whole sorry episode. 

While none of us know the facts relating to this last couple of months, we do know the following:

To see grown men who have supported Rangers all their lives singing "one Kenny Miller" while the loyal servant points to the Rangers badge on his shirt is utterly embassing. How far we have sunk. Club is a laughing stock. 

You seem upset x

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I can see why you're so taken with him. The way he pointed to his Rangers badge. He sure is one of us, that loyal servant xx

I mean, you seem so upset to the point that you're obsessed with him and his wife.

Your post makes no sense, as I clearly said I don't like him :lol: 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I mean, you seem so upset to the point that you're obsessed with him and his wife.

Your post makes no sense, as I clearly said I don't like him :lol: 

His wife, agent, pals at the daily record, all his friends and celtic and hibs. 

We're constantly being fed how great Kenny Miller is when the guys a grade A prick. To see Rangers fans lapping it up when that cunt points to the Rangers badge on his shirt is humiliating for the club. We really have sunk low. 

Just now, gsa said:

We're constantly being fed how great Kenny Miller is when the guys a grade A prick. To see Rangers fans lapping it up when that cunt points to the Rangers badge on his shirt is humiliating for the club. We really have sunk low. 

Fuck off then and go.elsehwere ya prick 

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

I don't give a fuck who points to the badge when they score, it's still getting celebrated.

People like him, big wow, give it a rest.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

You're a bit of a state tbh :lol:

You're a grown man who posts "up the loyalists" but loves kenny Miller!! 

Its always a bit embarrassing when people try and be all staunch but doubly so when the same people are Kenny Miller fan boys.

Just now, gsa said:

You're a grown man who posts "up the loyalists" but loves kenny Miller!! 

Its always a bit embarrassing when people try and be all staunch but doubly so when the same people are Kenny Miller fan boys.

Some.state you've got yourself in here 

32 minutes ago, gsa said:

You should have held up a picture of him in A celtic strip.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Some.state you've got yourself in here 

It's just the internet mate!

Saying I'm a state doesn't really negate the fact you're one of these "look how staunch I am" kids. And a Kenny Miller fan boy. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Bit of a mess you've got yourself in :lol:

Remember you were crying last year when the team were awful and you had a little emotional bitch that it was costing you too much money? 

That was someone  really  getting themselves into a state.