Any fan reaction vids

RFC55

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Likewise. When Miller's second went in, about a hundred spilled onto the trackside.

At least half a dozen Hearts fans I spoke to yesterday said the atmosphere from our end looked amazing. 

Aye the hearts are spitting about their fans being separated and us all being together as they say it affected their atmosphere and we sounded good. 

19 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye the hearts are spitting about their fans being separated and us all being together as they say it affected their atmosphere and we sounded good. 

Was on that jambos kick back some wee dick moaning about sectarian singing and loads of others saying shut up it sounded good :lol: 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

I think mad budgie banned the ones that used to create the noise and threatened the rest to sit on their hands and keep it sanitised. 

With that and being absolutely shite on the park it has given them the atmosphere of a library/morgue :lol:

There is a young guy that done one if they blog things or whatever it is on YouTube. I watched it last night. He was just to the left of me behind the goal. If you type in 14000 Rangers fans at Murrayfield you should get it. He's got about eight minutes and the three goals on them. 

I would lose it up but not sure how too.?

19 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

There is a young guy that done one if they blog things or whatever it is on YouTube. I watched it last night. He was just to the left of me behind the goal. If you type in 14000 Rangers fans at Murrayfield you should get it. He's got about eight minutes and the three goals on them. 

I would lose it up but not sure how too.?