McCrorie's Challenge

NeoGeo7

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

A very risky challenge to make, especially given the way refs have treated us so far this season, but he executed it to perfection. This lad has a very bright future for sure. 

See this, this is the attitude that I think has crept into some of the tacklers in the team. Who can blame them?

13 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Here is the build up to the third (sped up so that I can fit it all in!). Pressure from backtracking Morelos, Jack and Holt dispossessing them then a nice turn from Holt followed by that pass from Miller :drool:

giphy.gif

The wee flick from Holt was quality.

45 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Brilliant build up and a great finish from Windass but that Miller goal was effortless and perfectly weighted. Not bad for a guy I slated this season as a shite passer :whistle:

We do play some lovely football at times 

52 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Here is the build up to the third (sped up so that I can fit it all in!). Pressure from backtracking Morelos, Jack and Holt dispossessing them then a nice turn from Holt followed by that pass from Miller :drool:

giphy.gif

Make it black and white too and it would look just like old pre-war fitbaw footage

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

giphy.gif

That was superb.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Him and Wilson were fantastic yesterday.

We actually have 4 decent centre backs.

Alves and McCrorie would be my two picks.

I agree that alves and mccrorie should be first picks but I can't agree that Danny Wilson is decent. Did well enough yesterday but generally speaking he's been awful in this spell at Rangers. So slow and weak, really poor positioning and constantly hitting long passes that just give away possession. 

Was really impressed with mccorie today...his timing in the tackles and reading the game was spot on.  Not been a massive fan of Wilson, but he seemed to a lot more assured and composed alongside ross.  Hopefully they can build a strong partnership throughout the rest of the season .

Boy is a big talent. As I said yesterday, wee bit of inexperience in giving away the FK for their goal as he got too tight on their striker and the guy turned him, but flawless the rest of the game. Also very impressed with his passing out from the back. 

This boy will go on to captain club and country if he keeps this up. Can’t believe he’s only 19. 

He’s extremely composed and an excellent reader of the game; especially given his age. 

Saying that, I still think Alves-Cardoso is our best CB pairing. I think McCrorie’s development would be best served having a season where he plays 15-20 league games and continues in the development squad. Sometimes we have a tendency to rush too much too soon then look back a few years later and wonder why so many young players burn out.

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

McCrorrie and Danny Wilson were excellent yesterday , solid from start to finish , shouldn’t be a given when big Bruno and Cardoso are back they go straight back in 

Agree with you mate. Alves and Cardoso were not missed at all. Well done to Wilson after being out for so long.