McCrorie's Challenge

NeoGeo7

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Difficult one in terms of who starts. Do you go for reputation or form? I think him and alves would be the best option IMO. Credit to Danny as been out for ages and did really well. You have to admire him and holt for putting in a performance after being out for long spells as could of easily downed tools. Holt should not be dropped and neither should mcrorie 

7 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Here is the build up to the third (sped up so that I can fit it all in!). Pressure from backtracking Morelos, Jack and Holt dispossessing them then a nice turn from Holt followed by that pass from Miller :drool:

giphy.gif

Haha does the steward who’s at the top of the stairs on the right start celebrating when we score? 

McCrorie has wisdom and maturity beyond his years when it comes to tackling. 

Good defenders generally make instinctive tackles like that when they've no time to think about it. It's a natural talent that can't be teached (similar to what they say about strikers who are in the right place at the right time)

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Boy is a big talent. As I said yesterday, wee bit of inexperience in giving away the FK for their goal as he got too tight on their striker and the guy turned him, but flawless the rest of the game. Also very impressed with his passing out from the back. 

This boy will go on to captain club and country if he keeps this up. Can’t believe he’s only 19. 

He reminds me of a young Richard Gough. If he turns out half as good we have a diamond.

Lets hope he is on a decent long term contract.

9 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I like McCrorie. Will be a real force in the future for us. Great ability and no shrinking violet.

Noticed him screaming at the ref during the game when he was complaining at being pushed. Wasn't holding back.

On 10/29/2017 at 12:28, NeoGeo7 said:

Another solid performance from him today. He has the knack of knowing when to step forward an intercept, head or challenge but one challenge stood out for me.

giphy.gif

What a brilliant and confident challenge from him inside the penalty box and it shows why he should be playing instead of Cardoso as Cardoso looks very vulnerable when players cut inside and run at him like this (Also the little pull back from Tav at the end there was good too and set us off on another attack).

For me you earn your place in the team through your performances not price tags or status and McCrorie needs to retain his place when Cardoso is fit again.

Almost jizzed masel

The boy has quality about him, we just need to do the right things to bring it out. He will start to fill out so I can see more power coming in to his game. I think Bruno will be off next summer and we already have his replacement here if we carefully nurture him.