Murrayfield

GOAT

After yesterday....dare I say it...It's a far better stadium than Hampden and I wouldn't mind it holding cup semis and finals over that other SFA dump....Aye this is me saying this, no cunts hacked my account.  I quite enjoyed Murrayfield, would love to see how the bizzies would deal with 60,000+ Rangers and bheggers fans on cup final day though.

Better than Hampden is hardly difficult, hate that fucking dump.

Was on call yesterday and couldn't get cover, was jelous as fuck seeing a big squad of Bears getting on the bus to go through while i was at my boys football.

Looked and sounded class on the tv, cracking venue, heard the whole area around it is much better than Hampden too.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Better than Hampden is hardly difficult, hate that fucking dump.

Was on call yesterday and couldn't get cover, was jelous as fuck seeing a big squad of Bears getting on the bus to go through while i was at my boys football.

Looked and sounded class on the tv, cracking venue, heard the whole area around it is much better than Hampden too.

Aye it is, a big massive concourse behind the stand in our end where the food stalls were.  Could easily host a pre match day or something for cup finals.  It would be absolutely bouncing on Old firm days.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is it not more a case of Queens Park would rather dump Hampden altogether. 

Don't know about that think their chairman was saying in the papers they rely financially on the agreement

Obviously they couldn't afford to keep a stadium like that themselves

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Don't know about that think their chairman was saying in the papers they rely financially on the agreement

Obviously they couldn't afford to keep a stadium like that themselves

No worries mate, I could’ve swore I read that they would be better off selling the land and improving lesser Hampden. 

23 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aye it is, a big massive concourse behind the stand in our end where the food stalls were.  Could easily host a pre match day or something for cup finals.  It would be absolutely bouncing on Old firm days.

The guy from the SRU was on the radio discussing the merits of it as a venue and it sounded 100% better than Hampden, good for fanzones etc. He said logistically it's easier to get to and from events aswell as Hampden and the surrounding areas become gridlocked.