Murrayfield

GOAT

19 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Tarquin and Ophelia will protest if their Costrophine parking places are threatened, it won't happen.

You're no wrong I spent part of last night arguing with some pricks on a  local facebook group who were moaning about the numbers we brought and streets being busy etc

Don't really get the love in for the stadium really, it's nothing special and I was miles from the pitch in the upper stand. Decent, but no better than that.

Over Hampden for Semis/finals? No thanks. Think there is a novelty factor at play.

The thing that I don't get. How did the rugby authorities finance the rebuilding of Murrayfield into what it is yet the SFA couldn't redevelop Hampden into a decent stadium? Surely Scottish football must generate more money than Scottish rugby?

41 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Edinburgh is full of that kind ,  the type who would take you to court for having a  fence erection that is 3 mm too high.

Rules are rules mate give someone a mm and next thing you know your local bowling club is over run by taigs.

Wasn't impressed, was in the north upper, pitch was quite far away and would take ages to go down for a pie/drink at half time and there wasn't much in the way of pubs or snack bars around the ground.

Old boy beside me went down for drinks for him and his mate at half time, was away for ages, tripped on the third top step on his way back, drinks all over him :lol:

1 hour ago, BlueRD said:

The thing that I don't get. How did the rugby authorities finance the rebuilding of Murrayfield into what it is yet the SFA couldn't redevelop Hampden into a decent stadium? Surely Scottish football must generate more money than Scottish rugby?

the SRFU is much less corrupt than the SFA, no sticky fingers in the till

Thumbs up from me. That was my first time at the stadium as a fan,although I used to work there back in the day. It is the obvious choice for the national stadium. Hampden should be sold for housing and it would more than pay for doing up lesser hampden.