Anyone buying Souness's book?

Loyaleastend

Hasn't he written a few before?   What the hell do you cram into a third of fourth autobiography?  Mine could be written on a stamp ffs

I did notice however that he states that his personality does not suit modern management, if only  the Hibs manager had the same epiphany!

I got it as a birthday present last week. Not got round to reading it just yet. 

Interested to read part where David Murray had a handshake agreement with Martin Edwards to takeover Man U with Souness as manager. Smith was getting the Rangers job which obviously he did get the following year 

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Interested to read part where David Murray had a handshake agreement with Martin Edwards to takeover Man U with Souness as manager. Smith was getting the Rangers job which obviously he did get the following year 

Lucky escape for Man U.

20 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I reckon Sir Duped often goes into his own 'make believe world' and over time starts to believe his mystical dealings actually took place. At the sametime, he forgets some of what actually happened back in the real world.