Davie Provan gets it almost right...

Virtuoso

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, jim beam said:

The op is struggling for new material to hate King with if he actually read that and agrees with a total cunt like Provan.

Only last week Virituoso was giving it the... 'if Ashely sells Newcastle it'd make sense for him to buy Rangers and spend the money to take us to the CL'.......Using the old SD marketing motive....only he had forgotten that the CL does it's own marketing.

# bullshit.

Some 'conditions' seem to be chronic

11 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

scottish football and how foreign managers or different thinking is ridiculed. It is a joke when you consider how far as a country we have fell in the last 10-15 years

As long as Regan and Doncaster are around and having their strings pulled by Liewell this is how it will continue.

9 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Cannot believe the number of posters on here who still think DK is the messiah.

Haven't seen a single poster refer to King as the messiah.

I'm not a fan of his, but i look around and don't see many people prepared to buy him out.

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Haven't seen a single poster refer to King as the messiah.

I'm not a fan of his, but i look around and don't see many people prepared to buy him out.

He doesn’t own anything to buy out,at least according to his QC in court.

9 minutes ago, backup said:

He doesn’t own anything to buy out,at least according to his QC in court.

Ok then, i'll rephrase it, i can't see anyone prepared to buy out the existing shareholders.

Heard BA is pals with a guy who would but for some reason or other hasn't bothered, it might be his armed bodyguard who knows?

Just now, plumbGER said:

Ok then, i'll rephrase it, i can't see anyone prepared to buy out the existing shareholders.

Heard BA is pals with a guy who would but for some reason or other hasn't bothered, it might be his armed bodyguard who knows?

Wow, that will make your failed premise all the more credible. Won't it?!

Keep trying to be relevant. You know it makes sense and you'll get there in the end. Not.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wow, that will make your failed premise all the more credible. Won't it?!

Keep trying to be relevant. You know it makes sense and you'll get there in the end. Not.

Fuck up ya stoater, you are the biggest laughing stock on this forum:lol:

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Can’t see anyone riding to our rescue imho, factions have made us toxic to the extent we have no normal business banking facility or overdraft,even after all the promises from this board.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Have it from a good source, KAIco are making making a move. King's not leaving untill the deal is done and it will be sorted within the next 48 hours.

:rofl:

Just now, backup said:

Can’t see anyone riding to our rescue imho, factions have made us toxic to the extent we have no normal business banking facility or overdraft,even after all the promises from this board.

Not even BA's mate? But he said he would:lol:

Interesting turn of phrase there, sure i've heard a few bitter tarriers say shite like that in work.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yeh, I wish I was so relevant as you.

:rofl:

What's that even meant to mean?:lol:

I'm relevant to the few folk i have met from the site at the games, you however are an absolute blowhard who has refused every offer to meet and discuss your opinions with people at Ibrox.

Rangers fan my arse.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bill Leckie :lol:

His ex-misssus (who was actually decent looking) left him for another old drunk who promptly turfed her out of the house that Leckie paid for. She was probably closer to their Dalmatian during the marriage than she was Leckie to be fair.

His two girls went to a local separatist school.

The same Leckie who wrote an article in the Sun or the Record in the 90's saying he wished the stands would collapse during a home game (or words to that effect) - that's a special kind of hatred from a supposed "St Mirren supporter"  :sarcasm:

10 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Promoting Provan's colum, desperate stuff from you but no real surprise.

:sarcasm:

Maybe you should trying reading what I said again about him being right about King - I never agreed with the rest and my views on Ashley are widely known.

Try taken what is said in context next time.

ps: If I wanted to promote his column, I would have linked to it - not copy n' pasted it.

Fuckwit.

pps: Just waiting for your tag-team chum to appear :sarcasm:

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Ok boss here’s the plan. We’re going to ignore anyone with any knowledge of Scottish football. We’ve found a guy working in the desert who fits the bill.
Track record? No. But we’ll give him £8million for a summer rebuild, then sack him after ten league games if it’s not looking good.

this bit here sums up the experiment that was Pedro

Ashley would’ve spent fuck all. Was only ever interested in clawing back money he lost as green couldn’t flog the shares at the higher price he promised Ashley. A bad chapter closed in our history. King isn’t the best by any means but a safer option than Ashley nonetheless