Davie Provan gets it almost right...

Virtuoso

Hes right the only way we'll stop that mob is cash and plenty of it and i dont believe King and his cohorts can deliver what we need. 

Ashley gave successive managers millions and millions every transfer window . Is it his fault they bought fannies .. £30m is all it would take to transfer us into league champions again .. a proper manager and quality players.thats not gping tp happen under the present regime.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Not even BA's mate? But he said he would:lol:

Interesting turn of phrase there, sure i've heard a few bitter tarriers say shite like that in work.

Unfortunately the truth is often hard to face, you are of course entitled to your opinion about everything ad homien slurs included.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Unfortunately the truth is often hard to face, you are of course entitled to your opinion about everything ad homien slurs included.

What would you know about the objective truth when all you ever do is drop in little 'grenades' designed to shit-stir in one direction. 

The one plus is that you are 'transparent' !

11 minutes ago, backup said:

Of course it is, say that to those same tarriers all the time, they have been afraid to face the truth about their club for a long time.

*hominem, you not paying attention at your latin class?

Just now, plumbGER said:

Of course it is, say that to those same tarriers all the time, they have been afraid to face the truth about their club for a long time.

I was always taught two wrongs don’t make a right,however some don’t see it that way,me I will stick with Presbyterian ethics.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

I was always taught two wrongs don’t make a right,however some don’t see it that way,me I will stick with Presbyterian ethics.

You're trying far too hard, with your name dropping and Presbyterian antics. 

What a sad life you must have, that you choose to spend it on a Rangers forum. 

5 minutes ago, backup said:

FFS, he remains to have the temerity to persist with the tarrier line and and use it to try and gain credit for flawed premise and utter fantasy. I just can't think of anything more taig like. 

However, I shall not be him, so I'll just put it down to that his village is short of an idiot at the mo.

2 minutes ago, backup said:

Fortunately your suspicions have no impact in my circles much like your views,have a good day both yoj and your friend.

I wouldn't expect them to, your circles likely the polar opposite of my own, you too have a nice day trawling Rangers forums with your fantasist friend BA.

There must be something wrong with Davie Provan, he's actually making sense, regardless of what think about the relevant pros and cons of king and Ashley the fact is we have a guy in charge who promised the moon and has so far delivered a balloon from Portugal via Qatar.

Far too many fans bought into king's lies and continue to back him, to all of you I can only say this......

I have a bridge to sell.

Offers over £150,000 to D. King c/o A big hoose, South Africa.

6 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

:sarcasm:

Maybe you should trying reading what I said again about him being right about King - I never agreed with the rest and my views on Ashley are widely known.

Try taken what is said in context next time.

ps: If I wanted to promote his column, I would have linked to it - not copy n' pasted it.

Fuckwit.

pps: Just waiting for your tag-team chum to appear :sarcasm:

Your views on King are widely known yet you felt the need to tell us you agreed with Provan on him.

Your views on Ashley are widely known so you didn't feel any need to mention you didn't agree with Provan on him?

Copy and pasted or not you unless you were attempting to discredit him you did promote Provan's article.

Fuckwit indeed?