Kettle Enquiry (Rangers related)

tannerall

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Bought a new kettle from a foreign manufacturer I had never heard of 7 months ago, didn't work first couple of times I tried it, but left it a few weeks and it started working a bit better. 

Been blowing hot and cold ever since and was taking longer and longer to get going, and even when it starting working well would splutter and start and stop before it got on the boil. 

Finally blew up all together a few days ago, so it got thrown out in disgrace. 

Question:  Should I buy another foreign make kettle or stick with a traditional British brand ? 

BMW,

MERCEDES,

AUDI,

BANG & OULFSEN

ARMANI........

to answer your question,  i always find if you buy imported goods as long as its a premium brand and you pay what you are required to you reap the rewards.  If you cheap out it costs you in the long run.

Are you listening dave?????????

In my house if you couldn't get it to boil 3 cups of tea in a row any time then it wouldve been binned long before now and never again would I purchase some unknown foreign muck for my morning cuppa.

I would of course realise said manufacturer did their best but just wasn't up to it 

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Bought a new kettle from a foreign manufacturer I had never heard of 7 months ago, didn't work first couple of times I tried it, but left it a few weeks and it started working a bit better. 

Been blowing hot and cold ever since and was taking longer and longer to get going, and even when it starting working well would splutter and start and stop before it got on the boil. 

Question:  Should I buy another foreign make kettle or stick with a traditional British brand ? 

Ahh i see why we have been hiring duds in the manager role now. Dave king must have the same mindset as you comparing kettles to managers.

9 hours ago, jimgers said:

I'm old enough to remember the Goblin Teasmade,  they're still available on e-bay, I would recommend one.  Word of warning though don't put your cock down the spout, worst gobble i ever had.

I used to have one of these, I loved it when she woke me up in the morning.

20 hours ago, tannerall said:

The most important thing is don't go for a smeg