*** The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Alves got a 2 game ban so misses this one as well. 

If Dorrans is fit bring him in for Windass, if not and and Jack red card stands then Windass stays in. 

If both can’t play then I’ve no worries about starting Barjonas. 

Please please please Miller stay up top where you got your goals and forget about trying to do what you can’t. 

No idea about the score, we were knocking teams over for fun away from home under Pedro. It was the Home form that was a killer so this will tell us what the players are really made of. 

7 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Why have got you got windass playing on his wrong side? And dalcio instead of candeias is criminal. 

Do what I want.

Windass on the right on Saturday looked good, Candeias has had a few shockers in a row imo. Dalcio and Nemane were the only wingers a could think of without putting Hodson at left back ?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Do what I want.

Windass on the right on Saturday looked good, Candeias has had a few shockers in a row imo. Dalcio and Nemane were the only wingers a could think of without putting Hodson at left back ?

You took that long to reply I got over it

14 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If Dorrans is fit bring him in for Windass, if not and and Jack red card stands then Windass stays in. 

Please please please Miller stay up top where you got your goals and forget about trying to do what you can’t. 

No idea about the score, we were knocking teams over for fun away from home under Pedro. It was the Home form that was a killer so this will tell us what the players are really made of. 

Spot on with Alves, 2 match ban.....appeal kicked ou which means he has only served 1 match?

15 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

36 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Spot on with Alves, 2 match ban.....appeal kicked ou which means he has only served 1 match?

I thought one game ban for next game i.e. the hearts game and a one game ban for his next league cup game, so that wouldn't be til next season

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought one game ban for next game i.e. the hearts game and a one game ban for his next league cup game, so that wouldn't be til next season

Strange way of working it but that would explain why people are saying he is available, I haven't read that so I just assumed it was the next 2 games?

On 29/10/2017 at 23:24, ForeverAndEver said:

Foderingham

Tavernier McCrorie Wilson John

Windass Jack Holt Nemane/Dalcio 

Morelos Miller

Rangers -2 

What the actual fuck.  Both Nemane and Dalcio are terrible from what I've seen.  I hope to god you are also only keeping Windass in for want of a viable alternative.

Candy Ass has been pretty bad the last few games but definitely deserves to be in before any of those 3. 

44 minutes ago, gazza87 said:

What the actual fuck.  Both Nemane and Dalcio are terrible from what I've seen.  I hope to god you are also only keeping Windass in for want of a viable alternative.

Candy Ass has been pretty bad the last few games but definitely deserves to be in before any of those 3. 

Mate, dinny get fresh and then proceed to call somebody candy ass.

Viva le Josh Windass.

Archived