*** The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

We are fucked if he’s injured for more than a month or two max.

Alnwick is nowhere near as good as Fod 

Absolutely correct. Baffles me when people argue that we need a replacement for Wes. I think he's one of our strongest links. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

No  iM not at it. We're better than Patrick that's for sure but I think there quite a lot to be concerned about with that team, selection and subs. 

We all see it different mate and while I don't agree with you I can't say the team, selection and subs aren't too concerning since Murty is only temporarily in charge - not that I think he's got it wrong at all today.

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Absolutely correct. Baffles me when people argue that we need a replacement for Wes. I think he's one of our strongest links. 

He’s the least of our worries, dying to see him behind a well drilled, full strength defence, guys never really had a settled decent defence infront of him then gets scapegoated for making mistakes because he’s put under 10x as much pressure due to our poor defensive decisions.

First half was very good and you have to be pleased with the result but we've been hemmed in much too deep in this second half and Partick have created chances as a result. Against a better team we could have find ourselves in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We all see it different mate and while I don't agree with you I can't say the team, selection and subs aren't too concerning since Murty is only temporarily in charge - not that I think he's got it wrong at all today.

Why have krankjar and Hardy on? No herrera, Pena, keeps on Miller who has done nothing...

dunno. I don't like this at all.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Entertaining enough for me as well, without trying to be entertaining. Remember when watching Rangers was enjoyable because we were always in control and winning, and not because we completed 90 passes before going back to the keeper? A bit like that.

Archived