*** The Official Rangers v Partick Thistle Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, orangecountry said:

Anything less than double figures is a let down. 

Nah. Patrick are a tricky team. A win by 2 goals would be great. 

Dont get why people try and re invent the wheel and I feel that is murtys view also. Keep it simple 442 451 

That’s far too many players mate

We have to get back to this type of game being a bread and butter win. I think we'll see an improvement with Murty in charge as Pedro had lost it. Think we should be able to dominate them and handle their break aways. Against this lot or anyone we should only concede if it's a bit of clever football and a superb finish. So with that always a risk we want to get back to scoring no less than two against most teams. I think we'll do so tomorrow and expect Miller to cause problems for us in attack as he links up play better than Herrera.

Can see it being 2-0 with Morelos getting one and us attacking through the middle more.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

In two minds wether to get drunk or stoned before the match. Also, wether to travel by bus or train?

There are just so many decisions to make in the modern world. :huh:

Stoned, on the train.

You know it’s the only way don’t you D&D, the only way aye tell yi 

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Will be sitting in the Copland for the first time ever today, it's all very exciting.  It'll be easy to spot me, I'll be the only sober one with a full set of teeth.

Naw you'll be the unconscious wan wae nae teeth ! ?

image.jpeg.e67761aa0e243961a0b517c9a11ea1d0.jpeg

46 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

4-0........... I'm taking my 4 yo Grandson to his first ever game so it's Family stand loyal for me. Hope he lasts the full game :lol:

Take an iPad or iPhone to keep him entertained and more importantly occupied while you watch the famous. Buy the sweets from outside the ground too. 

Aleays worked for my daughter. 

Archived