Scotland Squad

cushynumber

Theres some strange decisions there - overlooking Dorrans and MoH for example when both have scored more than the thumb and a few others - Cummings for example seems a strange selection given he hasn't scored as many as MoH - and Barrie mckay is only one behind him in the scoring chart at Forest  =  and someone like Adam Rooney has almost a goal a game at Aberdeen = EVEN THOUGH HE IS IRISH :mutley:

I wonder sometimes where these guys get their ideas from and what the selection criteria is - its seems very haphazard

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Theres some strange decisions there - overlooking Dorrans and MoH for example when both have scored more than the thumb and a few others - Cummings for example seems a strange selection given he hasn't scored as many as MoH - and Barrie mckay is only one behind him in the scoring chart at Forest  =  and someone like Adam Rooney has almost a goal a game at Aberdeen.

I wonder sometimes where these guys get their ideas from and what the selection criteria is - its seems very haphazard

Sunday mass

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Theres some strange decisions there - overlooking Dorrans and MoH for example when both have scored more than the thumb and a few others - Cummings for example seems a strange selection given he hasn't scored as many as MoH - and Barrie mckay is only one behind him in the scoring chart at Forest  =  and someone like Adam Rooney has almost a goal a game at Aberdeen = EVEN THOUGH HE IS IRISH :mutley:

Is it bad that I genuinely thought MoH was an Irish pape? :lol: I had no earthly idea he was Scottish.

15 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I hope they get absolutely fucked but it's not a bad squad imo, seems to be more of a focus on players playing in Scotland who are on form instead of picking players purely because they play in England.

MOH would be a glaring omission then. He is certainly playing better than the thumb

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

Aye ave worded that wrong :lol:

Still pish but if a was someone who followed them I'd rather it was done that way than picking people purely cos they played down south

There's a few strange ones in there,don't understand why that boy Cairney from Fulham keeps getting constantly overlooked McDonald from Fulham decent aswell,much better than the likes of Christie and McGinn imo,here's hoping their shite squad selection and management continues :mutley: