Scotland Squad

cushynumber

Just now, Gustav said:

5 to 4, hardly a big difference

no it isnt. But it brings me back to the original point of the topic...what is the selection criteria? Griffiths hasn't been on particularly good form for his club...if you are only talking one goal of a difference why Cummings and not Mackay? - whose assist ratio is right at the top of the league as well as only being one goal behind Cummings...

It just seems so random.

Just now, cushynumber said:

no it isnt. But it brings me back to the original point of the topic...what is the selection criteria? Griffiths hasn't been on particularly good form for his club...if you are only talking one goal of a difference why Cummings and not Mackay? - whose assist ratio is right at the top of the league as well as only being one goal behind Cummings...

It just seems so random.

Well the thumb and Cummings are strikers, McKay and MOH aren't...

Just now, Gustav said:

Well the thumb and Cummings are strikers, McKay and MOH aren't...

there playing up front - maybe not centre-forward - though I think MOH actually is playing there. To be honest I fail to see the relevance of that. I could simply substitute James Forrest and the point remains the same.

Just now, cushynumber said:

there playing up front - maybe not centre-forward - though I think MOH actually is playing there. To be honest I fail to see the relevance of that. I could simply substitute James Forrest and the point remains the same.

They are playing as left wingers, thumb and Cummings have been selected as the 2 centre forwards

Ahahahahahaha.

Did anyone see this? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1771504/sfa-blunder-squad-netherlands-friendly-malky-mackay-graeme-shinnie-andrew-shinnie/

'SFA blunder in naming Scotland squad for Netherlands match after listing Graeme Shinnie as brother Andrew and forgetting to include celtic skipper Scott Brown completely'

:lol: 

I see Malky is lining himself up for the job, as was always the SFA intention when they employed him in the first place. Notice that is all quiet on the potential management role?? Absolutely no coincidence, he will be in charge of the next couple of games and the SFA will spout out some shit about him being the best man for the job. Remember, Levein put the DoF role in place when he was the FT manager and that is the line the SFA will go with. A total stitch up.