Well done Ryan Jack

Lloyd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it pains me I have to say that the more Rangers players in the Scotland team the better.

How much would the tartan trannies boo if there was four of five Rangers players on the park at the same time? Then the rest of the world would know what a bunch of mouth breathing nationalist neanderthals they actually are.

Perhaps it's time to take our national team back.

(edit) nah fuck the national team and it's trampy supporters

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

hope they get fucking pumped even with Jack in the side 

I agree with that. Thought it was worth mentioning tbh because I hadn’t seen it posted but I’d rather we didn’t get anyone called up and let them focus on the only thing that matters.

Just now, K.A.I said:

He is mate 

As i said in another thread if he has a couple of decent wingers and a number 10 ahead of him he will look a very good player, i'm sure of that. His job in the team is similar to lego - intercept, tackle, keep it simple..........

Difference is, lego gives it to Sinclair and Roberts most weeks and Jack to Windass and Pena. A team is a sum of parts and Jack, for me anyway, can be a very vital cog in a good Rangers team

My priority for the team right now is to get pace, trickery and a constant goal threat between Jack/Dorrans and Morelos. Three Sone Aluko's if you will. Then Jack's attributes will become more visible. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He’s pretty average, but an improvement on last season. 

Your distain for him seems pretty over the top, almost as bad as mine for Miller.

There’s no distain as most things I say is reactionary to him getting sent off or people wanking over him 

1 Rangers player in a team of tarriers, representing scottish football and playing for the tartan army is never a good thing for us regardless if Scotland win or not that patter is reaching imo like someone who knows Scotland is a busted flush but wants something to hang onto