Well done Ryan Jack

Lloyd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotland is my country and always will be, nice to see 1 of our own get a call up. Would never actively seeking to see our nation lose at any sport I just don't get that at all.

I also hope Switzerland pump northern Ireland as it may open the door for O'Neil to become manager(manager of Scotland not us lol).

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Shows how bad they really are that a slightly better version of Ian Black gets selected.

Hopefully Holland hammer them and wreck a few celtc players knees.

Criticise Jack all you want, but you can fuck right off with that shite.

50 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

As i said in another thread if he has a couple of decent wingers and a number 10 ahead of him he will look a very good player, i'm sure of that. His job in the team is similar to lego - intercept, tackle, keep it simple..........

Difference is, lego gives it to Sinclair and Roberts most weeks and Jack to Windass and Pena. A team is a sum of parts and Jack, for me anyway, can be a very vital cog in a good Rangers team

My priority for the team right now is to get pace, trickery and a constant goal threat between Jack/Dorrans and Morelos. Three Sone Aluko's if you will. Then Jack's attributes will become more visible. 

So not having a tricky winger to pass to makes him look bad? 

Has he had one dominant performance in a Rangers shirt? We've constantly got opposition midfielders running at our centre backs and he's nowhere to be seen. 

Lacks physical prowess, can't pass forward, positionally poor and that's before we get to the stupid red cards.

Nothing against him personally and I don't doubt his effort but he's miles away from being a Rangers centre midfielder. 

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

So not having a tricky winger to pass to makes him look bad? 

Has he had one dominant performance in a Rangers shirt? We've constantly got opposition midfielders running at our centre backs and he's nowhere to be seen. 

Lacks physical prowess, can't pass forward, positionally poor and that's before we get to the stupid red cards.

Nothing against him personally and I don't doubt his effort but he's miles away from being a Rangers centre midfielder. 

Think you will find he actually is a Rangers midfielder last time I looked.