Well done Ryan Jack

Lloyd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, gsa said:

So not having a tricky winger to pass to makes him look bad? 

Has he had one dominant performance in a Rangers shirt? We've constantly got opposition midfielders running at our centre backs and he's nowhere to be seen. 

Lacks physical prowess, can't pass forward, positionally poor and that's before we get to the stupid red cards.

Nothing against him personally and I don't doubt his effort but he's miles away from being a Rangers centre midfielder. 

That's better gsa - state your opinion, back it up and we can agree to disagree.

It can be fun in here with your fellow bears you know ?

39 minutes ago, gsa said:

Has he had one dominant performance in a Rangers shirt? We've constantly got opposition midfielders running at our centre backs and he's nowhere to be seen. 

Lacks physical prowess, can't pass forward, positionally poor and that's before we get to the stupid red cards.

Nothing against him personally and I don't doubt his effort but he's miles away from being a Rangers centre midfielder. 

I agree,he's overrated to fuck by some he's average at best and a liability with his stupid red cards,needs to grow up or get punted it's that simple.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Secod touch is a tackle.

Well done on getting called up but he better be prepared to get constant abuse from the Scotland fans.  Every tartan army forum is already having a go at him and talking about booing him.  They really are pathetic in their hatred of all things Rangers.

2 hours ago, shaka said:

Well done on getting called up but he better be prepared to get constant abuse from the Scotland fans.  Every tartan army forum is already having a go at him and talking about booing him.  They really are pathetic in their hatred of all things Rangers.

Why the fuck would you go into tartan tranny forums?

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Why the fuck would you go into tartan tranny forums?

It's useful for information regarding the Scotland national team and before the huge change towards needless negativity towards us, I actually followed the national team.  I'm finding myself less interested nowadays especially but I was just curious what people thought of the squad.  Didn't expect the comments to be so anti-Rangers on both tartan army message boards.

29 minutes ago, shaka said:

It's useful for information regarding the Scotland national team and before the huge change towards needless negativity towards us, I actually followed the national team.  I'm finding myself less interested nowadays especially but I was just curious what people thought of the squad.  Didn't expect the comments to be so anti-Rangers on both tartan army message boards.

Mate they despise us and for me the feelings mutual,just looking at that mank filled squad gives me the boak