Well done Ryan Jack

Lloyd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Mate they despise us and for me the feelings mutual,just looking looking at that mank filled squad gives me the boak

I know and it's depressing.  I remember when both the squads and supporters were dominated by Rangers fans. Now everywhere you go it's them or fans of other clubs who all hate us. We need our country and national team back!

5 minutes ago, shaka said:

I know and it's depressing.  I remember when both the squads and supporters were dominated by Rangers fans. Now everywhere you go it's them or fans of other clubs who all hate us. We need our country and national team back!

Can't see they days ever being back mate the SNP have divided the country and now we are demonised and seen as the enemy by the yes voters due to our unionist links

Thought the Scotland manager got booted so who picked the squad? Didn't he/she know Rangers players aren't good enough? And what's the point in this meaningless friendly? At least it gives Jack the chance of playing a game cause the way he's racking up the suspensions means he might not play much for us this season.

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Thought the Scotland manager got booted so who picked the squad? Didn't he/she know Rangers players aren't good enough? And what's the point in this meaningless friendly? At least it gives Jack the chance of playing a game cause the way he's racking up the suspensions means he might not play much for us this season.

Malky Mackay I think.

Grim reading. I dont rate Jack but it makes no odds when serial failures like Darren Fletcher get picked.

Dorrans should have been selected.

43 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

Malky Mackay I think.

Grim reading. I dont rate Jack but it makes no odds when serial failures like Darren Fletcher get picked.

Dorrans should have been selected.

Dunno how someone who has won the premier league and champions league is a serial failure...

22 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

I was referring to his Scotland career.

Just for your info, I also regarded him as the weakest link in his Man Utd career.

It is widely known that Fergies United team would not have been as successful if it was not for Fletcher and his break up play but Scotland wise he has been a dismal failure 

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

I was referring to his Scotland career.

Just for your info, I also regarded him as the weakest link in his Man Utd career.

Man Utd fans rave about him.

On Red Cafe there were posters going on for ages about how he was a world class player in 2009. A bit far obviously but they love him.

4 hours ago, bennyali said:

It is widely known that Fergies United team would not have been as successful if it was not for Fletcher and his break up play but Scotland wise he has been a dismal failure 

That’s nonsense 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That’s nonsense 

This is from the Evening Standard.

Sport › Football

Fergie praises 'big game' star Darren Fletcher as he makes return

ANDREW HODGSON 

Tuesday 3 November 2009 10:37 

Click to follow
ES Sport

Hats off to you: Darren Fletcher has developed into one of Manchester United’s key performers 

Sir Alex Ferguson welcomes the return of Darren Fletcher to Manchester United's starting line-up against CSKA Moscow tonight and is delighted the fellow Scot is finally recognised as a 'big game player'.

The 25-year-old midfielder had largely been regarded as a squad player among the superstars at Old Trafford but the Scotland captain has developed into a key member of Ferguson's Premier League winners over the past 18 months.

Ferguson said: "Darren is now getting an acceptance that he is a very important player for us.

"Our fans see that he is a key performer in major games. That has been very important to the lad because it gives him confidence."

Fletcher's absence from United's engine room for the Champions League Final against Barcelona in Rome through suspension and in last week's game with Liverpool with an ankle injury were big factors in both defeats.