Backing blue

KingKirk

16 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Windass could certainly do with a confidence booster. 

I don't think there was a delayed reaction by Candeias.  He had a good view of the ball going into the net and just turned sideways to amble away while Windass ran behind he goal.   Others then ran to join in the celebration - even Danny Wilson made his way up from CB - but Candeias was nowhere to be seen as far as I can make out.    Probably nothing in it. 

To be fair to Candeias he did eventually go behind the goal and give Windass a high five.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

To be fair to Candeias he did eventually go behind the goal and give Windass a high five.

Did he?   I looked at the video a few times but obviously missed that.   Guess my eyes are not what they were.   His immediate reaction of just turning to saunter away caught my attention.   If he's gone to Windass to celebrate the goal then that's great.    

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Wrong mate..this BlueAvenger likes this ! 

:lol:

Scunnered, you are!

Especially at the moment, as he's obviously missed his depot injection, his mania is going nuts all over the board, we're being bought by a mate of his who's made an 8 figure bid already :lol: I kid you, not!

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Scunnered, you are!

Especially at the moment, as he's obviously missed his depot injection, his mania is going nuts all over the board, we're being bought by a mate of his who's made an 8 figure bid already :lol: I kid you, not!

I can't compete with that....my mate hasn't made an offer because he has fuck all in the bank !!

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Messi must be quakng in his boots.

Not a hertz cunt near him when he made it ffs. Sad day when you celebrate mediocrity.

Must be hard work trying to be relevant.

BTW. Is dinky still here? KAIco want a word on the McKinnes signing due in the next 48 hours.

:rofl:

Riddy.

23 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Messi must be quakng in his boots.

Not a hertz cunt near him when he made it ffs. Sad day when you celebrate mediocrity.

Must be hard work trying to be relevant.

BTW. Is dinky still here? KAIco want a word on the McKinnes signing due in the next 48 hours.

:rofl:

I never made any claims McInnes was signing for definite let alone 48hours you are intentionally getting me confused with someone else 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He keeps saying kalco. I thought it was something to do with you as you'd told him he was a fruit loop recently 

I want the old BA back the one I used to like even if people thought he was nuts back then too

hes just went too far off the scale recently with Pedros failure