*** Appreciation of the RM Erskine Fund

govanblue

I have now sent PM's to all you Bears who are eager to get in on the mid-season Fundraiser. Thanks for your Donations as always.

There is a lot to do for our Veterans at this time of year and especially as we approach Christmas so, feel free to get in touch if you want to be involved. :thumbup:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

So my master plan didn't really work. 

Ach well.

I suggest we revert to our more conventional methods.

Oi  C***s! 

Donate now!

That usually works.  :p:

That works for me :lol: could you send me a pm with the bank details and l will put something in mate?

On 11/12/2017 at 23:36, thistleman said:

hi gb long time since been on busy with work and other stuff but put me down for what i normally give and will catch you at next home game keep up the good work  along with all the other members  who make the fund  what it is 

Adding you to the Pledged List. :thumbup:

With the thread title and the general nature of the thread content (info on the good works),  i'm not sure the general RM users and fund members who may just dip in for a wee look   actually realise its whipround time again.  New thread with new title time??

19 minutes ago, jamess said:

With the thread title and the general nature of the thread content (info on the good works),  i'm not sure the general RM users and fund members who may just dip in for a wee look   actually realise its whipround time again.  New thread with new title time??

See On Remembrance Day please. :thumbup: