govanblue

*** Appreciation of the RM Erskine Fund

That must give you a little glow, good to know that our chipping in here and there gets a result at the end of the day.

Excellent to read all of that, makes me proud we can contribute, even a modest amount and it has such a positive effect. They deserve it far than most.

Well deserved recognition even if you don't seek it. Such a great cause too :happy:

Nice to see this with all the doom and gloom around Ibrox, Your family must be very proud of you like your bears on RM .:UK:

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Nice to see this with all the doom and gloom around Ibrox, Your family must be very proud of you like your bears on RM .:UK:

Have you seen his face mate?:lol:

Sorry @govanblue:p:

Well done GB, and all our contributors , you are a credit to our support

57 minutes ago, jintybear said:

@govanblue I need a link for the erskine fund so I can get poppy badges from @tosh

It's @TASH not tosh. :p:

But you're probably best going through @Zetland first, until she's sold the ones she picked up specifically for RM members.  Tash will just have to hang on. :p:

And for payment, just the same as your membership donation, if you still have that to hand, if not Zetland will fill you in. :tu:

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

It's @TASH not tosh. :p:

But you're probably going through @Zetland first, until she's sold the ones she picked up specifically for RM members.  Tash will just have to hang on. :p:

And for payment, just the same as your membership donation, if you still have that to hand, if not Zetland will fill you in. :tu:

@Zetland

That's heart warming to read @Govan Bear sorry I changed my name again

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We all love you gb. ❤️❤️

Haha, there was one thread where his humour didn't go down too well with gustav. 

GB puts us all to shame with his relentless good work. The least we can do is support him when he puts out the call.

2 hours ago, JWAC said:

That's heart warming to read @Govan Bear sorry I changed my name again

Haha, there was one thread where his humour didn't go down too well with gustav. 

Yes, well I haven't changed mine. :p:

I think gustav was more angry at himself for falling hook line and sinker for such an obvious windup. :p:

21 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Is it November yet?

It is now. :thumbup:

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

@govanblue I need a link for the erskine fund so I can get poppy badges from @tosh

PM your address to me. I still have a badge or two for RM Erskine Fund Members. :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Zetland said:

PM your address to me. I still have a badge or two for RM Erskine Fund Members. :thumbup:

Fantastic! Could you give me the link and I'll give another wee donation to erskine? PM sent re address x

Just a short note on behalf of Dinger he is delighted with all the work done by Govan Blue and all at Rangers Media .

100_4265.JPG