• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

How much? 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Will be full price no doubt.

Just had a look at the megastore , tops are reduced to .............................................................................................................................................................................

£54.99 

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

they really think we're mugs, on the site there's big SALE banners over the tops, click the link and the top is indeed on sale!

54.99 instead of 64.99 what a deal

Screenshot_20171031-122438.png

Just in time for Christmas , must think fans are fucktards , were they no reduced to £20/£30 at one point ffs 

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Just in time for Christmas , must think fans are fucktards , were they no reduced to £20/£30 at one point ffs 

aye

if they'd sold it for 25-35 quid they'd sell loads of them, esp in the run up to Christmas

but I'm not going to pay 55 quid for a top that's a year old and in 7 months won't be our top any more, and I'm not going to pay 40 quid just for the top for my Daughter

someone with 3 kids, who will all want the kit, would have to pay over 200 quid for them. Ridiculous

I'm not up in arms pure raging about it. I'm just disappointed more than anything. Id been looking forward to buying the top, tried to order it the day the SD deal was scrapped, was looking forward to buying it for my Daughter. But I simply can't afford it at that price and even if i could i wouldn't pay that much

they're exploiting the fans. There's no other way to describe it in my opinion. I know plenty of fans will go out and by them as well and then the board will think it was a great idea. But they would sell a lot more if it was 30 quid instead of 55.

Fuck them they won't be getting my money same as Ashley didn't because they're ripping us off as bad as he is.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

aye

if they'd sold it for 25-35 quid they'd sell loads of them, esp in the run up to Christmas

but I'm not going to pay 55 quid for a top that's a year old and in 7 months won't be our top any more, and I'm not going to pay 40 quid just for the top for my Daughter

someone with 3 kids, who will all want the kit, would have to pay over 200 quid for them. Ridiculous

I'm not up in arms pure raging about it. I'm just disappointed more than anything. Id been looking forward to buying the top, tried to order it the day the SD deal was scrapped, was looking forward to buying it for my Daughter. But I simply can't afford it at that price and even if i could i wouldn't pay that much

they're exploiting the fans. There's no other way to describe it in my opinion. I know plenty of fans will go out and by them as well and then the board will think it was a great idea. But they would sell a lot more if it was 30 quid instead of 55.

Fuck them they won't be getting my money same as Ashley didn't because they're ripping us off as bad as he is.

It's actually worse than that furfuxache , at least with Ashley ,the top was just out at the time 

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

Here we go again regards pricing for tops.

To be fair it is a rip off for a kit that is going to be our old kit in 7 months time and the fact they were £20 before they sold out when the new kit deal was announced. 

I get that the money goes to club etc but like With Heart & Hand said if they sold them at £30 a pop they would sell a hell of a lot more. No chance I am paying £60 for one.

Just now, LiviGer said:

To be fair it is a rip off for a kit that is going to be our old kit in 7 months time and the fact they were £20 before they sold out when the new kit deal was announced. 

I get that the money goes to club etc but like With Heart & Hand said if they sold them at £30 a pop they would sell a hell of a lot more. No chance I am paying £60 for one.

Possibly still tied into a financial deal between SD & Puma meaning new strips produced must be sold at that level, there might be a minimum production value that has to spread across strips to recoup before profit .

Also, we have humped & moaned for years about the club not making money from retail, so here's the chance to do so.

Always got sympathy for fans when it comes to prices, however the fact is that we need to compete with them, to do that we need to sell out merchandise at a similar price point for a similar profit.

No point complaining we don't spend enough money to compete then complain when the club try to increase revenues. Of course its the the fans who are affected, we won't sell our tops to anyone else. We are the customers after all.

This is perhaps a slightly more unique scenario where the top may only be in use for a limited period I get that.

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

aye

That common sense nonsense will never catch on, if it was a brand new one with new sponsor etc fair enough (although still a stripe up) but as you say its on its last knockings.

There must have been a meeting somewhere by the commercial department with head and number crunching going on and 55 quid was the outcome, the sales will reflect the stupidity of that decision.

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

That common sense nonsense will never catch on, if it was a brand new one with new sponsor etc fair enough (although still a stripe up) but as you say its on its last knockings.

There must have been a meeting somewhere by the commercial department with head and number crunching going on and 55 quid was the outcome, the sales will reflect the stupidity of that decision.

it's the only 55 the board is really going for