Home and away kits on sale on Friday

LiviGer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

they really think we're mugs, on the site there's big SALE banners over the tops, click the link and the top is indeed on sale!

54.99 instead of 64.99 what a deal

Screenshot_20171031-122438.png

I take it it's still sports direct running the website? That's the kind of shit they do eh. 

Charge £35  for the short  sleeve and £40 for the long sleeve and watch them fly off the shelf, at that price they can keep it as others have said a new strip is out in May.  

Anyway I have the original without the cr smith large male but scared to wear it as it was the strip The wore against Bohemians when we did go to Dublin. 

Must have been an experience for any bear there 

26 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

How can these new strips possibly be on sale? As far as I know we have not yet been selling them so how can we legally advertise a price reduction if it's not been on sale at the higher price?

It'll be £10 off the rrp 

suspext if if anyone took it to ASA sports direct would lose the case 

• 4 weeks later...

In any normal year the current home top would be reduced by Christmas to increase sales of a 6 month old top that has only 6 months left. 

But not with the cunts running our club these days. 

Would love to know just what the club gets from these sales and the fat mike is still getting a nice wee earner from all sales on top of his 3 mill pay off. 

2 hours ago, OhW said:

I'm not sure it is. The Megastore and Sports Direct have the same Black Friday deal on, spend £50 and get a £10 voucher. Exact same wording on both websites, looks very similar.

Retail deal is no more, from what little King told us SD were only involved in the distribution. 

We run the megastore. 

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

the boycott was to stop the fans and the club getting ripped off

i see no reason why it should have stopped in the first place

Does Lionbrand still exist?

I don't see it appear anywhere as much now but I wouldn't be surprised if it's still going