Dalcio out for Halloween as

Lloyd

10 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Is it only me that thinks it’s weird that grown men are dressing up for Halloween on a Tuesday night? I don’t just mean the players I’ve noticed a lot on social media etc. All I wanted was my dinner and a wank this evening after work. 

Did you fone Neil Lennon

16 hours ago, iain88 said:

I've spoken a couple of times about my mate having dealings with a few of the foreign boys.

Sounds like they have made a wee bit of a family here. Some may call it a clique but I'm sure we'd all probably latch onto the only others in the squad that spoke our mother tongue if we had moved to Portugal or wherever. They also have a lot in common with all having made the move over here and, as far as I'm concerned, so long as they aren't isolating themselves from the rest of the squad, it can only do some good to have them all enjoying their time here. 

Well shut the fuck up and don’t talk about the foreign boys

im pretty racist myself but the op really offends me it screams white supremacy 

disgusting

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

On the subject of pictures of players, here’s one posted at 5:30 this morning from Pena’s Insta with Morelos and some cunt else in a crack den...

8874EFC8-C67D-4F30-837B-75F72D538A82.thumb.jpeg.ba934c1b84edc1464fdb0f801d4a9019.jpeg

Guy I work with's wee sister lives above them and says there's a surprising lack of parties at their gaff. 

Saw they were out in The Shed the other night though so they probably have a very strange perception of nightlife in Glasgow.