Pedro a wanted man already..

CoatbridgeBear

best of luck to him.

I was abusive towards him on here in an unfair way due to how angry I was but he didn't deserve it 

he's a nice guy who clearly knows his football but just not good enough to manage Rangers or handle the pressure he was under. He left quietly and in a dignified manner and id welcome him back to Ibrox if he ever wanted to attend a game

Wish him all the best. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked the guy as a person and he quickly cottoned on that the scotland is a stinking fenian shithole. I hope he goes to a European team who qualify for the Europa league and if the scum manage to qualify then please please let Pedro rip them a new one. Imagine the celebration and the "get it right up you scottish press".

Oh and take 4 of the dross signings with you but leave Buffalo alone.

7 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think some underestimate just how bad the football has gotten here in recent years.  We're becoming a backwater of football right enough.

All you have to do is watch a game and it's clear to see how poor our league has become over the years.

1 hour ago, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

Ally took his full entitlement and he is one of our own.

That being said I hope you are right and he takes a reduced amount but would you?

Wasn't ally on gardening duty - basically his salary paid each week/month. Pedro is being paid off of a 3.5 year contract - most probably a negotiated payment of 50, or 60 or whatever % as a lump sum. I'd expect anyway, I would be happy with 1.4 years salary paid at once, maybe even an ebt thrown in there too :)

4 hours ago, The Blue Sea of Ibrox 2000 said:

Don't get it we pay Pedro off with the amount left on his contract and he also gets a signing on fee from his next club. Talk about being paid big bucks for abject failure. Surely we should be able to command a fee from his next club?

He wont get paid what's left on his contract, there will also be a clause saying once he has another job payment wuill stop. Both parties will negotiate an amount that suits both 

12 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Wasn't ally on gardening duty - basically his salary paid each week/month. Pedro is being paid off of a 3.5 year contract - most probably a negotiated payment of 50, or 60 or whatever % as a lump sum. I'd expect anyway, I would be happy with 1.4 years salary paid at once, maybe even an ebt thrown in there too :)

Allys contract was full payment for the agreed period until he found another job, I believe the period was 18 months if sacked or 12 months if he resigned. I believe Pedro is 3-6 months salary stopped if he finds another job 

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

Allys contract was full payment for the agreed period until he found another job, I believe the period was 18 months if sacked or 12 months if he resigned.

So ally was paid his salary each month, (gardening leave) until his contract expired.

Does anyone honestly believe we would not finish second with Pedro as manager?

We were never going to win the league this season so to repeat the same mistake as we did with Le Guen is laughable.  Sacking a manager after 10 league games, sitting in 3rd place, after a summer of squad turnover because a 37 year old took the huff?

Just now, WATP-FOREVER said:

So ally was paid his salary each month, (gardening leave) until his contract expired.

No, Ally was paid monthly for 12 months because he resigned, there would more than likely have been a clause saying payment would stop if he got another job....which is why he never took up any media work until Rangers stopped paying him.   

Just now, roboscot said:

We were never going to win the league this season so to repeat the same mistake as we did with Le Guen is laughable.  Sacking a manager after 10 league games, sitting in 3rd place, after a summer of squad turnover because a 37 year old took the huff?

Absolutely 100%.

20 minutes ago, roboscot said:

We were 4th when he was sacked.

3 hours ago, roboscot said:

I believe we would struggle for 4th place with Pedro as manager; he ended with still no sign of any sort of organisation on the field and laughable substitutions which made little sense or change.

3 hours ago, roboscot said:

Fuckin no chance we were finishing second......

7 hours ago, roboscot said:

I think the changing room was at war and in chaos, we could have ended anywhere but I doubt we would have made second. 

10 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

best of luck to him.

I was abusive towards him on here in an unfair way due to how angry I was but he didn't deserve it 

he's a nice guy who clearly knows his football but just not good enough to manage Rangers or handle the pressure he was under. He left quietly and in a dignified manner and id welcome him back to Ibrox if he ever wanted to attend a game

Wish him all the best. 

Great post mate, class