Article today

GOAT

4 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Big Eck's Champions League record pulls out its big staunch ginger cock and balls and takes a big frothy sectarian pish all over the angel Brenda's. 

Losing is how these people were raised, it's what they know. 

and even still many Bears moaned and complained about McLeish while he was here

yet Martin Oneil leaves celtic with a worse record than Big Eck and the taigs think he's God 

just shows that they are a lower standard than us and always will 

they can't even write an article about them in the CL without mentioning us first 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I predict reports of them dominating game awesome, passing stats, showing they're a CL team, BM supporters and players saying it's the best atmosphere in the world, and the rocketing value of their players. The scoreline will play a negligible part, as will their CL elimination.

It's like a wee game of Bheast CL headline bingo.

That's a RM game right there. Predict the septic headline?

8 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Considering the hype that was built up about that game yesterday, it was a total joke. Getting beat by a second string, disinterested bayern Munich is nothing to be proud of.

The fact is sellik are now in a rut where their utterly dominant in Scotland, which provides nothing of any real interest for them, and minnows in Europe. And no amount of switching on phone lights at 67 minutes will change that. 

I was raging when they let Gordon make that save in the 67th minute.

If they’d scored then, it would have been the perfect end to their pathetic wee display!

21 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Playing to his readers mate. Tell your audience what they want to hear or read and they will keep on buying your product.

Ralston is a Gets fan but knows who pays his bills every month. It's just one big game

I can’t take your post seriously now that the two letter words aren’t in capitals. 

21 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I can’t take your post seriously now that the two letter words aren’t in capitals. 

It's because I'm on my phone mate, if I go on my Slab thing it goes back to my capital offences. 

Either way I can write the same shite as the rest of us.