GOAT

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, bornabear said:

So what he's telling me is that getting to a semi final and final is not as good as getting humped in the group stage (again)

Yes, so look how good we have done by not getting there in the first place. If you go by their logic

Our 48 game unbeaten run 92-93 was all games not just pishey Scottish games,   No cunt could beat that team they had a NO SURRENDER attitude , 2-0 down in a rain swept Glasgow to a Marsallie all star team with 20 minutes to go , McSwegan comes on 49 seconds later it's 2-1 , 10 minutes later Hateley diving header low near post I think 2-2 fucking bedlam we could have and should have won that night but we were playing a real quality team who had a crocked owner Bernard Tapie who destroyed their legacy  

Ban the cunt from Ibrox for his lies as if we won in Marsillle the 2nd last group game we were in the champions  league final but we drew against the eventual winners Marseille and the qualified after the last game by a point 

But they never got to retain the trophy and people have forgot that over the years 

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:36, GOAT said:

Seems getting pumped off everyone in the CL actually eclipses being one game away from the CL final and actually reaching a European final according to our fenian media. :lol: 

IMG_6607.JPG

They haven't won a home game in CL for 3 years .

And by my arithmetic . They have only won 2 away games in 143 away games . Well it feels like it :mutley:

Yeah they are eclipsing something . The worst record in Champions league football bar none .

It's all  the shite the scum media write, about this shower of rhodents

My other half is German. Her sister lives in Munich. They both don't care or follow football. I asked my brother in law, who follows Bayern, what he thought. His response was pretty much we care more about the Dortmund game than a foregone conclusion against celtic and have sent a B team and expect a result particularly now we have JH back, he really did not like the fact Bayern had PG, so so as the Germans say, and then the disruption under Ancelotti, established players were made to feel less important, which is very important in German teams, the national team is basically the men representing Germany!

So all in all BM have more concerns about Dortmund than a team they do not even think about. However even though he is younger he knows about the BM vs us game.