The future looks bright

KingKirk

5 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

New Manager, New Scouting System, Shirts back on sale.............lots of reasons to be cheerful.

we don't have a new manager yet?

and the prices are hardly something to be cheerful about

I swear we win 1 game vs Hearts and folk just cover their eyes and pretend were not in a completely shit situation at the moment and are about to start at square one for the 4th or 5th time in as many years 

I'm surprised King hasn't came out to say he's choosing to live as a gay man from now on 

Wilson seems to have the right attitude. We have some of the best facilities out there, facilities you can only dream of having at your disposal and for any young player not to utilise them is foolish in the extreme. It would seem many over the years are foolish as they really have it all there, right on a plate if they want it, for them to try to better themselves in every department on and off the field.

It's refreshing to see Wilson trying to make the most of his career and as one of the more established youngsters his application is a great example to all the other young boys coming through.

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When we start to see a regular stream of players coming out of Auchenhowie, then I will say the future is bright. 

Yes.   Might even go a shade further and say the future has arrived and the investment is well and truly paying off.