Bayern

kaiser1041

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/11/2017 at 20:29, ab4113 said:

thought Bayern are a shadow of themselves,  used to have 7-8 of the german national team in there ranks, looks as if the do not even have 7-8 whites in the whole of there team now, full of ethnics 

Thats some pretty incredible casual racism.

I remember the era when we went to Bayern and they fucking shat themselves at how good we were.

How we didn't score that night is beyond me, and the injury to Mols a crusher.

We must have hit the woodwork at least 3 or 4 times that night. I was so fucking sickened after that result, I left the house and went for the longest walk I think I have ever gone on. The other half thought I had left her I was gone so long.

Of all the results in our history that hurt, that one was a fucking killer.

12 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

I remember the era when we went to Bayern and they fucking shat themselves at how good we were.

We must have hit the woodwork at least 3 or 4 times that night. I was so fucking sickened after that result, I left the house and went for the longest walk I think I have ever gone on. The other half thought I had left her I was gone so long.

Myself my Dad and 2 cousins went with the KP Bus 2 to this trip along with 10K+ Tavelling Bear Army..The only thing that fucked the whole trip was the result and the injury to Mols..Even the copious amounts of vodka swallowed on the way home didn't take away the pain..

36 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Myself my Dad and 2 cousins went with the KP Bus 2 to this trip along with 10K+ Tavelling Bear Army..The only thing that fucked the whole trip was the result and the injury to Mols..Even the copious amounts of vodka swallowed on the way home didn't take away the pain..

I went to Munich in 89, after we had lost 3:1 at home to them.....it was Oktoberfest as well.

PS worst hangover on the way back ever.

On 01/11/2017 at 18:08, Brackley Bluenose said:

Thought exactly the same. It wasn’t that long ago we would have given Bayern Munich a game. It would be a fucking cricket score now ?

it should have been a cricket score for the Rangers in 72,the whole team was brilliant that evening however willie  johnstone was outstanding.what a fantastic atmosphere the support scared the shit out of munich!!

we just got  tore right into a team which included the bulk of the german national side  .no messing around,what a night!!!

https://youtu.be/E5CcpLOhJtU

16 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

We absolutely murdered them that night. That team could have easily went all the way.

On 01/11/2017 at 20:34, cushynumber said:

they are a shadow of themselves because they have black players?

On 01/11/2017 at 20:34, cushynumber said:

they are a shadow of themselves because they have black players?

No, because they seem to be going down the EPL route of  masses of black and south americans, and quite a lot are gash, instead of there tried and trusted, german spine of a team that won them loads, and also won germany loads.

4 hours ago, Sket said:

We absolutely murdered them that night. That team could have easily went all the way.

I have never felt more gutted than that night. We fought Bayern that game.

In Manchester, I just  remember  sitting in complete silence most of the match.

They were probably only having a wee look but it’s slightly embarrassing especially when the scum are actually playing these sides and we have pictures up of our players looking as if they are admiring a training session. The sooner we get back to where we belong the better.