julescotia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, stevemartin1991 said:

its the way the world is going, people will go out their way to be offended. worlds fucked. 

One of the reasons I support Rangers is that we stick to the old traditions and way of life. That's why it's important to carry the message to the current and future generations. Every single Ranger has that responsibility, and it's his duty to carry that out.

Got to agree with other posts. We or Rangers fans just go and do these things. We are not looking for credit or awards or anything. It's part of our history and history in general. We don't shout look at us look at us. Advertise for people to help out and as we see again the job is done and it's class as always.

No point scoring or ulterior motives to this either. I'm proud we keep these displays going and the minutes silence as it should be. Yet over at the taigfest it's same old story of turn the volume down and help them look like they are decent human beings when deep down we know what they republican bastards are.

So here's to tomorrow and hope everything goes well and as always respect for the fallen.

No need for self promotion, no need for accolades or accepting hollow awards, no holding phones in the air to signifiy sweet fuck all. 

No, only Rangers doing what Rangers do.  Displaying respect for the men who sacrificed all for this country. 

Without exception every club in this land should feel obliged to honour the war dead without promt however only one has the dignity to show them how its done. Stand proud my Glasgow Rangers, stand proud !  

4 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:
18 minutes ago, JR said:

Lest we forget

6A3061D2-FE17-4CB8-8FC2-93420F04BB4B.jpegwhere you get this badge mate,my great grandfather fell at Passchendaele,would love to get one

From the British Legion buddy - if you can’t get a hold of one, let me know and I’ll send you this one ??

Just now, heathen fish boy said:

Cheers,I'll try find one,going to visit the fields one day

I’m Ex-Forces (RAF) and I’m organising a Battlefield tour by motorcycle next year to mark the centenary of the Armistice for myself and a few ex-forces buddies. If you ride you’re more than welcome to come along, or if you’re Great Grandfather rests over there, I’d be happy to look up his name for you if it has a place on a memorial? 

He's only named on kirkintilloch one for some reason as far as I know 

5 minutes ago, JR said:

I’m Ex-Forces (RAF) and I’m organising a Battlefield tour by motorcycle next year to mark the centenary of the Armistice for myself and a few ex-forces buddies. If you ride you’re more than welcome to come along, or if you’re Great Grandfather rests over there, I’d be happy to look up his name for you if it has a place on a memorial? 

On 11/3/2017 at 02:51, Helicopter Sundae said:

Even heard a clown on the radio claiming the Poppy was racist,ffs. Our young folk need to be taught modern history,then maybe they'll appreciate what the Poppy truely stands for. Well done Rangers/Bears.WATP.

Great display and noticed West Ham doing something very similar. 

Proud to be a bear when you see the work that goes in from all manner of unsung heroes who give up their own time without fanfare to get the job done. 

Sterling effort from  all involved at every stage. 

Feel proud that you achieved something truly worthwhile.