Siwel

Who Should Be Our Next Manager?

Out of these 5 candidates..  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should be our next Manager?

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I've not seen better than him mentioned either. That's probably because most can see how unrealistic it is.

Apparently it was going to cost Everton £3.5m to get him, we ain't paying that kind of money for a manager anytime soon.

Not seen that sort of figure quoted. Seems high for a guy on relatively low wages.

Nope, if true, back to the bargain bin and McLeish 😣

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not seen that sort of figure quoted. Seems high for a guy on relatively low wages.

Nope, if true, back to the bargain bin and McLeish 😣

He's also on £3m a year now.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4892820/everton-3-5million-sean-dyche-release-clause/

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Not seen anything other than reports he was going to sign a new contract, think his last contract was 2016. Quick Google search hasn't brought up confirmation just comments like in the article above. And 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://sportsmaza.com/money/english-premier-league-managers-salary/&ved=0ahUKEwjKvsGu1-PXAhWECsAKHXuRAsUQFggcMAA&usg=AOvVaw1qwPOlM-lzFClqlWnbTCOS

Suggests he's on a lot less than the 3m if that deal hasn't been signed.

Anyways, it ain't happening, as we all know.

Funny how nobody puts forward Gordon Strachan, well he is British and knows Scottish football even won the title 3 times in a row.

On 04/12/2017 at 13:45, danger ranger said:

Funny how nobody puts forward Gordon Strachan, well he is British and knows Scottish football even won the title 3 times in a row.

He's ginger & too wee

Ever since warbs was sent packing I wanted Nigel Pearson he was currently without work when the board elected too go with Pedro

Pearson currently managing a second division team in the Belgium league hugely experienced and has a impressive record in the transfer market. 

Surely it wouldn’t take much compensation to get him 

Still take Warnock 

14 minutes ago, loyal said:

Ever since warbs was sent packing I wanted Nigel Pearson he was currently without work when the board elected too go with Pedro

Pearson currently managing a second division team in the Belgium league hugely experienced and has a impressive record in the transfer market. 

Surely it wouldn’t take much compensation to get him 

The team he manages in Belgium are funded by King Power.

I still think Tommy Wright would be a decent bet tbh. At this stage we are running very low on options, he's done a fantastic job with St Johnstone.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

I still think Tommy Wright would be a decent bet tbh. At this stage we are running very low on options, he's done a fantastic job with St Johnstone.

If he rejected us I'd just shut the gates 

Just now, The Godfather said:

If he rejected us I'd just shut the gates 

Really wondering who would want it at this stage. Kenny Miller or McLeish, the equivalent of would i rather have aids or ebola.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

Really wondering who would want it at this stage. Kenny Miller or McLeish, the equivalent of would i rather have aids or ebola.

Probably Ebola as then you could say "at least am no a poof" 

We'll get to January and the board will announce Murty until the end of the season. Guaranteed. 

FDB or GVB get it done Rangers

For the avoidance of doubt everything said previously matters not a jot go and get one of those two Rangers 

If Murty wins at Scum Dome should he get the job? 

Dont see why we need to keep handing out 3 yr deals either? Surely a years rolling would be the club?

11 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Agree with this.. carries himself very well too.

Gio has already said he's not interested for now but doesn't rule out a return in the future add to that he doesn't meet our board "criteria", DeBoer would likely take the opportunity but don't think we'd take the risk.

If McInnes was our No1 target then I really can't see Tommy Wright being any drop in quality, his achievements with with St Johnstone are arguably more impressive than McInnes with the Sheep considering the financial gulf and size between the two Clubs.  In an ideal I'd never consider him but with the clowns in charge we could do much worse.

12 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

not a bad choice worth considering

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

For the avoidance of doubt everything said previously matters not a jot go and get one of those two Rangers 

two outstanding candidates come on the board get it done

12 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

We'll get to January and the board will announce Murty until the end of the season. Guaranteed. 

yep for sure

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Agree all day long,

For me though Gio ,

FTP - BJK 🖒

I hear Andrei Kanchelskis is managing in Moscow. Always thought he was a clever player.