Pressers 3/11

Geo17

Only the Scottish media could question Jacks red cards and make it sound like its Rangers fault and that they’re playing the system to get them overturned  :lol:

I’m actually glad we have a guy like Murty in charge of the kids. With him involved I’d be confident in any youngster he recommends that can step up to the next level. 

MurtyMania or get tae fuck

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Only the Scottish media could question Jacks red cards and make it sound like its Rangers fault and that they’re playing the system to get them overturned  :lol:

I’m actually glad we have a guy like Murty in charge of the kids. With him involved I’d be confident in any youngster he recommends that can step up to the next level. 

Should put Morelos on press duty every week from now on imo

I know these press conferences are intended to be good ways of communicating with journos and with the Support.    Personally I'd rather the Club didn't do them and just issue a weekly statement to the media of a short written update on injuries and other suitable news, and details of any other things that are of direct relevance to the forthcoming game.    These days these sorts of videoed events provide far too much of a convenient platform for wilful mischief or ambush territory by journos who offer little or no respect for the Club.    

As to the message of having had a good week of training ........ echoes of Warburton.   I really do hope we are not going to have a 'trained like Tarzan but played like Jane' outcome for the actual game.    Warburton was far too easily taken in by what he thought was good training only to see it not work as intended when contact was made with real opposition.   Warburton, imo, became convinced by his own sales pitch messages only to founder on the hard reality of results.   I hope Murty's (or do we now call him Murts) is able to lead the team to convert good training into a winning result.    

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

Should put Morelos on press duty every week from now on imo

Should get someone to translate the questions to him but not the answers to the journos. Then see what shite they come up with when they have to do their own translation through google.

3 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Should get someone to translate the questions to him but not the answers to the journos. Then see what shite they come up with when they have to do their own translation through google.

No. A Rangers translator should make it up. Does anyone want the job?

Mhedia: Alfredo, do you think Ryan Jack should control his anger in midfield?

Translator: (Speaks and translates to Colombian Spanish)

Morelos: Si, deberia...

Translator: In my opininon, as Morelos, Ryan Jack is not forceful enough. That fenian cunt Brown gets away with a whole lot more, as did mini Taig Stokes in the game against the junkies from thr East. Okay, next question...

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Was thinking that about the youths. Murty always talks well and has a terrific positive attitude. A good employee. Must get the youngsters used to a proper professional footballing environment for that level where the whole set up is positive and well planned with instruction to match. We must have a good set up under him. 

Noticed how he's focused on making the players give their own opinion and to take more personal responsibility. Maybe erodes a bit under strict managers like Pedro.