Is It True?

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Before the event in 2012, I would have said McCoist was a good choice for the job - many on here were also saying the same. Sadly, many circumstances beyond his control, he got tarred with the same brush as the money grappling leaches we had running our club. I still think he can do a job somewhere else - his experience, man management skills  and contacts are worth a look. This site becomes a polarised place at times, my conclusion was that he was doing an impossible job with no real back up from anyone in charge - he took a lot.of flak because he was an easy target. I hope he he gets this job, and does well.

Not being a smart arse in hindsight but I like many others never ever thought he should've been appointed Rangers manager, if you remember he was apparently given the Scottish cup games in Walters final season as manager. Even in those games he looked out his depth. In his first season as manager things were going tits up long before we went into admin. Lets be honest, when we were coming up through the leagues we should have been destroying every team put in front of us and with style as well, instead a lot of the football we witnessed was the worst ive seen following Rangers. There was absolutely no excuse for it. The man was undoubtedly working under very testing circumstances but that does not get him off the hook regarding the pish his team served up on the park.

On 11/3/2017 at 18:47, thedarvelmarvel said:

is the story in papers true ,sunderland looking at ally? or is it just headlines?  if  it did happen and it worked out how would you feel?

Laugh my fucking head off then as a part time Newcastle fan (relatives down there) I'd wish Ally all the success he had managing us.