Sign in to follow this  
KingKirk

David Moyes

10 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Works for sky

According to FF KJ has said he wont be getting in can't find anything saying that tho:confused:

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Where you not glad the second time? I know a few bears who were not, one we both know from shettletson, but he was outstanding the second spell for us expecially against the filth. I remember as a kid he scored 5 in 1 game for us , only him  and Negri have I witnessed do that, I think Parlane  also did it and maybe Colin Stein a bit. before  my time so not sure on the Stein one,  I never understood why we never kept him at Ibrox in the first place and I thought we should have signed him before celtic got him, but to be honest was worried about this last stint and he is a squad player at best and should be his last season if we get the quality needed to win the title. 

Boyd scored 5 the night he broke larssons record

50 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Boyd scored 5 the night he broke larssons record

So he did and if I remember they were right a couple of crackers from outside the box.  Boyd was fucking amazing that night, I think he needed a hatrick to equal it and he went out and smashed it

He scored 5 but big boogie scored the goal of the game😂😂😂

Absolutely shocking manager. He'd be oot the door before the end of the season if we gave him it right now. 

Please not him Rangers. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Moyes has an outstanding record of receiving redundancy pay offs.   If we want to be paying off another managerial failure in May then he is the man.  Please no.....

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Moyes going to West Ham apparently, tbh i wouldn't mind us taking Slaven Bilic

Nope nope nope

On 03/11/2017 at 14:25, Iron Proddy said:

This thread is full of taigs

He's a fucking joke of a manager. Plays awful football, awful at recruitment and has to keep signing his old players, he never takes responsibility for anything, throws fans and players under the bus and when it all starts going wrong he gets his mates in the press to shit on the club before his inevitable sacking.

Spot on. The most dour, negative manager I've ever listened to. That Man United job seriously fucked his head up.

Always remember about 2 weeks into the season last year he said Sunderland were already in a relegation battle. :lol:

Avoid at all costs.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Moyes going to West Ham apparently, tbh i wouldn't mind us taking Slaven Bilic

Yes, being reported that Moyes is interested in the West Ham job assuming (or more likely when) it becomes vacant.   At least that would remove him from being linked with the Rangers job.   

Moyes currently whoring himself up for any job in club management. Whoever appoints him will clearly be the one he "really wanted"

Going to West Ham as interim manager.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

That's them fucked then.

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Like SAF with us mate

Good luck yo both 

19 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

That's them fucked then.

If Steve McCkaren gets the job they can all fuck the right off, he is everything we should be avoiding. 

45 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

On sky there he's to be named West Ham manager tomorrow.

McInness or McClaren at the moment  and none of those two fill me with confidence.  What have either ever did in the game ?  Must be better than them about surly 

3 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

On sky there he's to be named West Ham manager tomorrow.

Thats moyes and mclaren off the list. I can't wait till this is over with tbh