Sign in to follow this  
Siwel

Alan Pardew

Just now, Siwel said:

Newcastle stayed up the season he left by the skin of their teeth, then got relegated the next season. Crystal Palace the exact same will go down this season. Let’s not forget this banner the Newcastle fans put up for him..

1A3FB588-ECBA-490D-A1F8-E23283FA8EE4.jpeg

At a completely different level from McInnes. I'd be confident Pardew could have handled and bettered McInnes record at Pittodrie , not anywhere near sure McInnes could survive in Pardews league and his Bristol City days don't inspire me. The point I'm struggling to make is that they are managers who cant be compared because they operate at COMPLETELY different levels.

12 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

As manager of Newcastle, Pardew won both the Premier League Manager of the Season and the LMA Manager of the Year awards for the 2011–12 season after guiding the Magpies to European football for the first time since the club's return to the Premier League.

Mcinnes could only dream of that , pardews last two clubs are still in the EPL so they're hardly ruined. I'm not advocating Pardew as a great manager but imo he's got FAR more to offer than McInnes who i think so far is nothing more than potential .

"He was good for a month" is up there with some of the worst reasoning I've read for someone to appoint a new manager

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

"He was good for a month" is up there with some of the worst reasoning I've read for someone to appoint a new manager

Premier League Manager of the SEASON , also I'm not saying Pardew is my first choice but that he's way ahead of McInnes imo. Also LMA manager of the YEAR. 

32 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not for backing the Board in the slightest, but I'd be wary of also believing what the agenda driven media are puting out as fact.

As far as I know there is no stipulation from the Board about any candidate nationality, nor is there a shred of evidence we're considering giving the sheep 1.5m for mcinnes..

The Board decision can't be easy, given we as a support don't have a preferred candidate either. No matter who they decide it will be the wrong choice in the opinion of many. But that doesn't make it right to blame the Board now for gossip we dont like the sound of from papers that don't like Rangers.

Plenty other stuff to legitly blame them for 😁.

Agreed mate, of course this is all assuming it is DM as the next manager.

Devlin who normally has King's ear is putting that out however the RO is giving a different tune. Probably both being played by the board to keep people guessing.

Would like to think the board would at least listen to what Preud'homme has to say. His record speaks for it's self and deserves to be listened to.

He is the 'English Big Eck'

Comes in and initially does a decent job but when it starts to go downhill, it doesn't stop, only picks up speed.

1 minute ago, buster. said:

He is the 'English Big Eck'

Comes in and initially does a decent job but when it starts to go downhill, it doesn't stop, only picks up speed.

It goes so bad for him towards the end of his tenures that it actually keeps getting worse and worse once he’s gone. I really don’t want him anywhere near out vlub.

So let's get this right, we're prepared to talk to a manager who's been sacked most of the places he's went, but to hell to the manager who's been a success in everywhere he's went?  Fuck right off. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

So let's get this right, we're prepared to talk to a manager who's been sacked most of the places he's went, but to hell to the manager who's been a success in everywhere he's went?  Fuck right off. 

Can't even tell if you mean McInnes or Pardew.

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Who said that?

I think Pardew would do well tbh and no extortionate compensation fee either,fuck giving the sheep a million.

44 minutes ago, OhW said:

Who said that?

psb07158 should have went to Specsavers, Pardew won PL manager and LMA manager of the year but he seemed to think they were monthly awards.

If it was a choice between McInnes and Pardew, I’d take Pardew all day long. Honestly the thought that we are even being linked with McInnes depresses the hell out of me. It honestly does. The club has shrunk to an awful low if we appoint him and the lack of ambition this would show from the board would be staggering. 

3 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Mad how the same people who want McInnes are quick to dismiss Pardew.

Pardew lead Palace to their highest ever finish in the Prem, he also guided Newcastle to European football for first time in how long. 

Got Reading promoted to the Championship in his first full season too. 

Yet we've to accept someone who failed at Bristol City, has one cup to his name and few 2nd place finishes while us, Hibs, Hearts & Dundee Utd were all out of the league at different points?

Not advocating Pardew in the slightest but it's mad how some peoples brains work. Must be because McInnes is a Rangers man cause he hasn't got much else in his favour.

In his last calendar year with Palace he won 5 games.

If it's Pardew, we riot.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

In his last calendar year with Palace he won 5 games.

If it's Pardew, we riot.

It wasn't a case for Pardew, it's a case to show he's done a lot more in his career than DM ever has yet he seems to be acceptable because he's a bear.

If it's DM, I'll be rioting.

Fucking comedy gold Pardew in the same breathe as a sheep shagger and pay up to 1.5 mil to get him? We must have given insanity a new definition.

Anyone put up against the current poster boy, just gets the same treatment.

No worries though, he'll be here in 48 hours.

:aberdeen:

Boggles the mind that people would want Alan fucking Pardew walking about Ibrox.

I wouldn't want Pardew as our manager if he agreed to work for free.

A good appointment if we want someone to headbutt opposition players, insult other managers and gift the media absolute howlers of interviews. 

Apart from that no thanks. In terms of a coach he’s Warburton ver 2.0

2 minutes ago, Drum said:

A good appointment if we want someone to headbutt opposition players, insult other managers and gift the media absolute howlers of interviews. 

If he heidbutts Lego the jobs his 👍🏻

It's not about his pedigree...its about being a grade a wanker.

3 minutes ago, Drum said:

No idea how you can compare him to Warburton? He’s English?